“Great food for a reasonable price”
Review of Crum's on Central - CLOSED

Crum's on Central
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Wilson
Augusta, Georgia
“Great food for a reasonable price”
Reviewed July 9, 2012

We enjoy going to Crum's when we can. The food is very good and priced well. We really enjoy the salmon, chicken and steak specials. nice quiet atmosphere.

• Visited June 2012

Durham, NC
“Good food, nice atmosphere”
Reviewed June 3, 2012

We had a pleasant experience at Crum's. We were visiting from out of town and this restaurant had been recommended. Nice atmosphere, okay food. Wouldn't go out of my way to try it.

• Visited June 2012
Charleston
“Ok food, slow service, not very scenic area”
Reviewed April 15, 2012

I heard Crum's was in historic downtown Augusta, but it's more like a older residential area - not historic old, just old. I admit I'm from Charleston, so I'm spoiled when it comes to historic scenery.

The food was good, but the wait was 1.5 - 2 hours for three people, which I think is ridiculous.
The biggest turn-off of the entire restaurant was an old Southern sentiment. I visited on Easter Sunday and it was obvious certain people were busboys/in the kitchen and certain people were waitors/waitresses/bartenders/hostess.

It was also obvious certain people were seated in certain rooms together. Hopefully this only happens on Easter Sunday for the sake of someone's conservative grandma and is not an everyday occurrence or "just how they do things". If it was obvious to me, it would be obvious to any of the unemployed law graduates looking to find his or her first case.

• Visited May 2011
1 Thank Angela P
Augusta, Georgia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Sunday Brunch”
Reviewed April 12, 2012

Nice place to relax on a Sunday morning/early afternoon eating brunch. The Crum's french toast melts in your mouth.

Visited January 2012
Chicago, Illinois
“Great service and great food”
Reviewed April 8, 2012

I was visiting Augusta for Master's weekend and stopped by Crums for dinner on Thursday and Friday. The pork belly and quail entrees were both excellent.

• Visited April 2012