“for REAL?AVOID!”

Mellow Mushroom
Ranked #14 of 493 Restaurants in Augusta
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Late Night
Description: Mellow Mushroom is proud to serve Augusta with delicious pizza, hoagies, calzones and salads. Providing quality food since 1974, we use fresh ingredients on all our menu items. Mellow Mushroom is more than just a pizza restaurant; it is where Augusta pizza lovers and beer lovers gather. Our menu and locations are as eclectic as our fans. Join the beer club, shop our Mellow shirts and see the unique artwork in each of our locations. The search for the best pizza in Augusta is over.
Reviewed November 10, 2012

We just moved to Augusta area chose this place because of all those great reviews!
we waited 40 minutes on a salad and a Pizza- Calzone as well as pretzels his Calzone looked like a big chunk of dough and tasted just as it looked. My pretzels were made out of pizza dough (very chewy and very heavy) not what I expected my salad tasted like water was Ice-cold and included Ice-chips.. + 3 beers and a lemonade the bill was 40 dollars! those guys are criminals.

Reviewed November 7, 2012

An open noisy place with pizza that taste like frozen at 5 times the price. You would think that their signiture dish would be something special. Avoid.

Reviewed October 16, 2012

Mellow mushroom is a great place to eat pizza and drink a beer. It is not my favorite pizza place but it is probably my second choice. The subs and salads are great too. The ingredients are fresh the service is great and the beer selection is abundant. The only con I ever have about this place is that it is very loud inside. I think they could use some sound dampening devices to keep the echoing to a minimum.

Reviewed September 6, 2012

One of the few places open on Labor day. We all enjoyed our meal. we had salads and sandwiches. Food was good even though wait was long.

Reviewed September 1, 2012

My wife and I love Mellow Mushroom...Awesome pizza and delicious Greek Salad...Hoagies are also very good...The smell of fresh-baked pizza and bread as you walk in makes list low-carb lifestyler second-guess his decision to stave off bread...It's good to visit and reward yourself once in awhile!