“Decently priced food, great location!”
Review of 1102 Bar & Grill

1102 Bar & Grill
Ranked #253 of 493 Restaurants in Augusta
Reviewed October 7, 2012

Simple food done well. Hot wings were great! Steaks and fish cooked perfectly, and a great location on the broad st with plenty of parking nearby.

Reviewed July 9, 2012

the restaurant apparantly was busy and was short one server, since they ususally do not have this much business on Sundays. our server Darien though mildly professional, was seeming a bit distant and had the 'EMO' thing going on , I guess he was very sad about somethng, that's what I was told the whole emo look is from my kids , someone who seems depressed and one inch from slitting their werist. But its took awhile I had to remind him about my drink,

the fish ands chips were pretty good, I had better, but it was a good portion as well as not greasy. Overall the restaurant reminded me a bit of thelocal spots in Greenwich Village(NYC) my hometown so I really dug the great tunes the laid back vibe, the eclectic crownd, now the British lady tha tseemd to be the manager was quite the ray of light. So overall if the staff was not undermanned this could have been a much better time, but I stlill enjoyed myself, Oh yes, the tea was AWESOME

Reviewed May 3, 2012

Food-wise, it was your standard bar/pub fare. Somewhat limited selection, but everyone in my party of nine seemed to enjoy their meal. What killed it for me was the smell of smoke -- I reeked after leaving.... Service was decent. We feared worst when waiter was a bored seeming slacker type, but he did a pretty ok job keeping our drinks coming.

Reviewed April 24, 2012

Service was lacking and the table was unstable and sticky. Food selection was your typical bar stuff out of a can or frozen bag. It was so bad we walked out.

Reviewed August 3, 2011

A friend and I were in Augusta on a Monday night and not much was open downtown. We found 1102 and had a really great meal and shot some pool as wel! Great combo!