“Always Good”

LongHorn Steakhouse
Ranked #280 of 495 Restaurants in Augusta
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Reviewed August 18, 2012

Never disappoints. A great chain with good menu;good prices;friendly staff. Do try it for steaks done right.

Reviewed July 9, 2012

I've had very good meals and great service here, and I've had mediocre meals here and lousy service here. Mostly good. The place is clean and the atmosphere is nice. Prices are typical steakhouse prices.

Reviewed July 7, 2012

Consistent high quality, great service, excellent libations, and good food prepared very well!

Reviewed June 17, 2012

We each ordered a steak and let me tell you, it was a welcomed surprise. I have heard people talk about the steaks, but had never tried one at Long Horn. They did not dissapoint! Just make sure you go before 6pm or you will have a long wait..

Reviewed June 15, 2012

Best steak and service in Augusta. Best Filet. My husband and I eat here often when we are in Augusta. He loves this Steakhouse and so do I.