“Cafeteria blast from the past”
Review of S & S Cafeterias

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
S & S Cafeterias
Ranked #61 of 509 Restaurants in Augusta
Cuisines: American
Reviewed October 21, 2016

We enjoyed two meals at S&S while we were evacuated for Hurricane Matthew. The staff was efficient and nice and the food was better than average. Some items were simply delicious. The staff treated our children with care and made a difficult situation more like home because of the comfort food.

Reviewed October 10, 2016

They have good Barb Q, Turkey and dressing, and a good selection of veggies and desserts. We eat there as often as we can. It's very affordable too!

Reviewed August 30, 2016

Liver and onions. Fried Flounder. Squash casserole. Carrot and raisin salad. Pies. Crackling corn bread. My parents and my brother and I ate at S and S when I was a kid. I still go back occasionally when I'm in Augusta.

Reviewed July 14, 2016

S&S was recommended by a nearby Dr.s office personnel. They were spot on. The food that we had tasted home made. We really enjoyed the everything we had except the mixed fruit salad which had a little sour taste to it. I would say a great value as well. Our grandson ate for only 99 cent. He had a meat 2 sides, jello and dessert! Good food, good service. I will be back.

Reviewed May 19, 2016

Had not been to S & S in years but we were in the area and stopped. The roasted chicken was probably the best I've ever had. It was golden brown, crisp skin & juicy inside. The sides were average but the custard pie was really bland, not like we remembered. Service was good. One of servers kept checking to see if we needed anything and refilling our sweet tea.