“Enjoyable”

Teresa's Mexican Restaurant
Ranked #235 of 491 Restaurants in Augusta
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Dining on a budget, Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Augusta, Georgia
“Enjoyable”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 19, 2012

I've always enjoyed this restaurant, have visted quite a few times. I prefer the covered outdoor patio, the view of the pond and the ducks and geese. It rained during my visit, which added a little something extra. The food was reasonably priced, the service was just fine and the beer was cold. I enoyed the atmosphere. Works for me!

• Visited September 2012

Weeki Wachee, Florida
“VG Mexican in Golden Valley, MN”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 19, 2012

New to the mall, at Hwy 100 & Duluth, east end from Byerly's Teresa's Mexican Restaurant, has very gbood Mexican food at reasonable prices and nice sized portions. This afternoon, my wife (born and reared in El Paso, TX) and I have finally found food very close to what we enjoyed in El Paso for many years. We both enjoyed a lunch special of a nice size taco, with trimmings including some decent guacamole and a teriffic chile rellano, with refried beans for less than $10pp. This is new location;they have two others ibn Minnesota and three in Georgia and three in North Carolina. If you believe yourself to be a south of the border afficiando; this would be worth a stop. Enjoy!

• Visited September 2012
“Great price good food friendly service.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 23, 2012 via mobile

We eat here almost once a week. Have never had a bad meal. Friendly people nice atmosphere. Comfortable place for a quick inexpensive meal Margaritas aren't good.

“Nicked and dimed!”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 5, 2012 via mobile

We decided to give this a second try (last experience ended in illness which I believe was due to the fish tacos-but others in my party had a good experience). Food was ok but too expensive for what it is and we were charged $1 for 3 extra tortillas after recieving only 3 for a pile of fajita toppings. We plan not to go back.

Augusta, Georgia
“Loved it...till last week”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 25, 2012

We are regulars at this restaurant and loved this place (good food, proximity to my house, near the water). But last week we got really disappointed. We were served Margaritas diluted with dishwashing liquid. Yuck! I complained to the waitress, she replaced the drinks...with the same bubbly crap. Now i dont know what to think of them...:(

• Visited June 2012