“Not bad, just not great”

Village Deli Sub & Pub
Ranked #74 of 491 Restaurants in Augusta
Cuisines: American, Delicatessen
Good for: Dining on a budget, Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff
Description: The Village Deli Sub and Pub is a staple among the Augusta area. Remarkably ran for the last twenty five years, we constantly serve up amazing lunch and dinner items that continue to bring in more and more repeat customers. Our large menu offers everything from a cozy grilled cheese sandwich and soup to our ever popular Friday night prime rib dinner. We provide daily specials for both lunch and dinner. The Deli is family oriented but with a kick. Not only do we provide quality food, but our bartenders can offer a variety of craft beers and can whip up just about any drink imaginable with our expansive inventory of liquors and cordials. We hope to see you soon!
Atlanta, Georgia
“Not bad, just not great”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 10, 2013

My wife and I ate here on a day trip to Augusta. The location is slightly confusing as it is near several other restaurants. It was a dark, pub feel with lots of neat artifacts on the wall. I had the french dip and beer-battered fries. The sandwich was good but the au jus was very salty. The fries were good but needed ketchup. My wife had a turkey sandwich on wheat with shoestring fries. It was a standard turkey sandwich, nothing special and the fries, again, needed ketchup. The service was good and quick, you pay at the bar once you get your ticket. This would not be a go to place for us in Augusta.

• Visited March 2013
2 Thank ahmonroe5

Evans, Ga
“Always Good”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 23, 2013

The sandwich's and fries here are spectacular. We go here quite often and the food and service are excellent and consistent. If your in the area and looking for a great lunch this is the place.

Visited December 2012
1 Thank denlap
Augusta, Georgia, United States
“Best burgers in town.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 23, 2012

This is an excellent place to eat, They have the best burgers made fresh daily with fresh hamburger meat. The wait staff are great, very friendly and fast. I highly recommend it.

Visited November 2012
1 Thank jamette91
Terre Haute, Indiana
“great burgers and a cold beer - yum”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 11, 2012

I love the Village Deli. I have been eating here on and off for over 15 years. It is a quaint privately owned restaurant. The service is friendly and the food is good. Their hamburgers are fresh made and you can get whatever toppings that you prefer. When it comes to the sides, I get the wedge fries (these have been sprinkled with lemon-pepper). On the weekends, I enjoy their shrimp and grits. Their sandwiches are very good and always filling. My wife enjoys their salads very much. They also have a nice bar and the beer is almost always cold. My only note is to avoid this place during Master's week as the wait is forever.

• Visited October 2012
1 Thank OrlandoMouse
Augusta, Georgia, United States
“Great Food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 2, 2012

This place was recommended by friends and I can't stop thanking them. Never had a bad meal. Burgers are fresh and excellent as are their other sandwiches. Beer prices are very reasonable and the selection is good. The wait staff is very friendly and attentive as well. Food is served promptly and I usually end up taking some home. Everything is very fresh. Nice casual atmosphere. Great place to meet up with friends for a burger, deli sandwich, salad or a beer.

• Visited October 2012