“Great taste... Very filling...”

Giuseppe's Pizza & Italian Special
Ranked #9 of 491 Restaurants in Augusta
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
“Great taste... Very filling...”
Reviewed July 25, 2014 via mobile

Lots of food for the money! Great service. My only complaint is it was HOT inside.

Pizza pasta stromboli garlic bread all tasted fresh and very good.

Very high recommended.

Anderson
“Excellent food and service”
Reviewed July 22, 2014

The food was excellent and the service was as well. This was our first time there and the waitress made recommendations for us. She hit it right on the head. Thanks for a great dining experience.

Wilmington, North Carolina
“Yum!”
Reviewed June 25, 2014

Everything that we had was very good. My husband and I shared a Sicilian pizza. It was perfectly cooked and delicious! The slices are huge. I could only eat one slice and my husband barely managed two. My nephew had the spaghetti and meatballs. The sauce and meatballs were homemade and very authentic and tasty. The portion was huge. My daughter loved the Alfredo. It was creamy and perfect. The prices are good and the value is great since each meal is large enough for a meal the next day. We had a great meal.

Augusta, Georgia
“That's a Good Meatball”
Reviewed June 21, 2014

Wife had the spaghetti and meatballs and we were not disappointed by the portion size and quality. I had the chicken parm and it was good also.
The salad was mostly lettuce, the bread was based upon their pizza dough with garlic and butter, neither was anything to brag about.
Previously had their outstanding calzones and strombolli;s and will go back.

Martinez, Georgia, United States
“Great Italian food!”
Reviewed June 21, 2014 via mobile

Love this place! A Greta place for pizza or any kind of authentic Italian food. I'm from NJ so finding this place was like striking gold!

Visited September 2013