“A great experience”

Cross street: Wheeler
Dublin, Georgia
“A great experience”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 6, 2014 credit card Amex Card Member Review

Very good service and food here. Although I had a hard time finding the location (next to the Talbots, on the side) the ambiance and food was great. They had already sold out of raw oysters so I had to settle for a different appetizer. Other than that, I highly recommend this place !! I will return.

Visited May 2014

Monterey, California
“Phenomenal gourmet farm to table restaurant.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 30, 2014

My wife and I had a wonderful dinner here. Andrew was an awesome server and was thoroughly knowledgeable about each item on the menu. The food was delicious. The fish and steak were incredibly fresh and the 3 way chocolate desert is highly recommended. Spoil your special someone at this restaurant!

Juneau, Alaska
“Oh my - so good!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 15, 2014

What can I say? Great food, great atmosphere, great service. I ate the herb encrusted ahi tuna with a saffron aioli, and my was it tasty. Warm and seared just right, I loved the flavor. Hearty portions. The ice cream (made in house!) is to die for. The lavender is the most recommended but I chose bourbon flavored and it was so worth it. The best ice cream I've ever tasted, garnished with fresh berries. The light is dim, but not dark, the music pleasant and soft enough for conversation, and the waitress was friendly and prompt. I will definitely be going back. Oh - I had a little but of dinner left over, and it still tastes amazing the next day.

Louisville, KY
“What a special meal on Masters week at Bistro 491!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 13, 2014

On top of a wonderful meal we made great memories too! The 4 of us each ate 4 amazing meals; from steak to salmon and pork to lamb. Personally, I had the most tasty pork served with creamed sauerkraut and roasted potatoes. We had the scallops and calimari for appetizers, which were perfect. The Stags Leap Cabernet was perfect even with our triple chocolate dessert. The service was excellent and we enjoyed our meal in a very private dining room. We had the room all to ourselves until almost the end of the evening...then we topped off the night with Jim Furick and Angel Cabrerra being seated at the table adjacent to us. What more can I say...

Hinesburg, Vermont
“Great!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 28, 2014 via mobile

Sat at the bar for food & drinks. Great food, drinks and service! Super busy. No complaints! Would definitely go back next time I'm in the area.