“Unique sandwich choices”

Augustino's Italian Eatery and Prime Steaks
Reserve with OpenTable
Augustino's Italian Eatery and Prime Steaks is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #24 of 491 Restaurants in Augusta
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Large groups, Families with children, Special occasions, Business meetings
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Full Bar, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Reynolds
Description: Augustino"s restaurant is open 365 days a year serving breakfast, lunch and dinner. The restaurant menu features a distinctly Italian flair with Certified Angus Beef steaks, fresh seafood and more casual offerings. An extensive wine list is available for dinners to select from to compliment any meal in most any price range. While elegant, the atmosphere has been designed for the comfort of our guests with intimate booths, two private dinning spaces and an outdoor patio. The restaurant is adjacent to the stately lounge and convenient to the lobby great room. Breakfast choices include ala carte dinning or an extensive breakfast buffet. Lunch service also features more casual ala carte selections as welll as a popular weekday pasta bar. Dinner service is all ala carte with daily and season specials.
Cumming, Georgia, USA
“Unique sandwich choices”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 7, 2013

We were at the Marriott for a conference and not really in the mood to leave the hotel for our two non-conference meals. Our first was before the restaurant opened for full service dinner, so we pushed some tables together and ate in the bar. I had a turkey/bacon sandwich that was an interesting twist on the normal fare. The bread was dipped in egg and fried, just like French toast, and served with a small jar of strawberry jelly. It was surprising good! Loved the mix of flavors. The next day, for lunch, we ate in the restaurant. Our waitress made up a warm brown sugar sauce for my sweet potato fries. They were so good that I had a hard time remembering what else I ordered for lunch - oh, yes, it was the fried chicken wrap sandwich. Excellent food and service for both meals.

• Visited June 2013
AugustaMarriott, General Manager at Augustino's Italian Eatery and Prime Steaks, responded to this review, June 20, 2013
Thank you for dining with us, we are glad you enjoyed both of your meals at our Lounge and Restaurant. We hope to see you again soon!

Greenville, SC
“Surprise inside hotel”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 6, 2013 via mobile

I'm not usually impressed with restaurants inside hotels but this one was just WOW. We had dinner at 9:00pm , 8 people, when the restaurant is scheduled to close at 10:00. We were served carefully and slowly without feeling at all rushed. The food was very good.
The breakfast buffet was incredible. Abundant fresh berries, fruits, eggs and omeletts cooked to order. Various meats, potatoes. Even smoked salmon!

• Visited June 2013
Thank you for dining with us, we are happy to hear that you enjoyed both dinner and breakfast at our restaurant. We hope to see you again soon!
Raleigh, North Carolina
“Rude Bartenders- Fabulous Food”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 28, 2013

I arrived at the connecting hotel late for a business trip and just wanted to sit and the bar, have a glass of wine and eat a quick meal. I asked first to make sure this was an option and was told absolutely. There were several men at the bar and I was the only female. The female bartender ignored me, grudgingly gave me a menu, suggested I take my meal to go and never gave me a glass of water after being asked 4 times if I could please have a glass. I observed her behavior with the men in the bar, and it was clear she was catering to them for tips. The meal was excellent. The glass of wine was excellent. Jerry's service was horrible. The rest of my stay, I would not return to the bar if she was working. I tip too, if you deserve it. My ignoring me the entire time and rushing me out, she did not get a tip from me. I hope the men covered me.

Visited May 2013
AugustaMarriott, Hotel Manager at Augustino's Italian Eatery and Prime Steaks, responded to this review, June 20, 2013
Thank you for recently dining with us, we glad you enjoyed your food at our restaurant. Costumer comments are welcomed and very important to us, this review will be passed to the restaurant manager and addressed directly with the restaurant team. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us.
Graniteville
“Wonderful”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 14, 2013

This is a fine restaurant just off the hotel lobby. Service is excellent. Fresh fruits and vegetables, fine seafood and steaks, wonderfully prepared.

• Visited May 2013
Thank you for dining at our restaurant. We are glad that you enjoyed our delicious selections and our wonderful service. We hope to see you again soon!
Hixson, Tennessee
“The breakfast buffet is great!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 1, 2013

The variety of foods available on the breakfast bar is really good. The different fruits (including sweet blackberries!) was nice. The chef makes a really good omelet. The price for the breakfast buffet is a much better deal than the other breakfast options.

Visited April 2013
Thank you for dining with us, we are glad you enjoyed our delicious breakfast buffet. Please come see us again soon!