“Burgers, Tots and Shakes - oh my!”
Review of Clocked

Clocked
Ranked #9 of 415 Restaurants in Athens
Cuisines: American, Bar
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed March 2, 2013 via mobile

Had lunch here today while visiting. This cozy eatery was a solid choice for a spin on the typical American fare. The inside seats just 33, including a short bar, and the decor is kind of an homage to low budget sci-fi movies with a friendly hipster vibe. Our service was fast and friendly. I had the meteor burger, featuring feta cheese and bacon, with a side of tots. The hand - pressed 1/3 lb patty was perfectly medium on a sesame bun. Best part was we were well fed and on our way without feeling rushed. I recommend this local restaurant for those open to good burgers and an open mind.

1  Thank Ashley_Sr

Reviewed February 25, 2013

Clocked is a tiny, hole-in-the-wall restaurant that makes really good burgers and tots. I wouldn't recommend it if you're dieting, but if you need some comfort food and don't mind the close quarters, it's a good option. It was very inexpensive and casual, and the service was fast and friendly.

1  Thank long4travel
Reviewed February 24, 2013

My wife insists on a visit to Clocked for Tots at least 3 times per year. It's a quick stop for lunch or small evening meal with tator tots one of their special treats.

Reviewed February 17, 2013 via mobile

My wife, daughter, and I went there after reading reviews on here. As soon as we walked in, we thought that we were going to have to stand. We were seated at a small two-seater table and had to put our 18-month-old in a booster seat beside my wife, which was way too crowded for that. It's good for a business to have a lot of people coming in, but this place is not big enough for everyone that was there. So, it's not very family-oriented. The food, however, was great...the burger was superb! The waitresses were friendly, but hardly came around. If I ever want their food again, then I'm gonna want someone to go pick it up for me or something. But the thing is, when we prepared to leave, we had to pay of course. For a small, health-conscious (which we also liked) burger joint-looking place, we didn't expect 2 burgers, tater tots, fries, and a grilled chicken kids meal with tater tots was $30. It was good, but an experience that we won't do again for a while...

Reviewed January 29, 2013

I visited Clocked for the first time on a tour with Athens Food Tours and was blown away by this restaurant. At first, I have to admit, it did not look like much. However, as we sat down and began eating delicious cajun tater tots with feta cheese dressing, I felt all the stress I had built up from a busy day at school simply melt away. Mary Charles, my Athens Food Tour Guide, shared the story of Clocks beginning, as well as details about using locally grown produce and animal products. The restaurant is very cozy and makes you feel as though you are eating dinner in your grandparent's kitchen. I absolutely loved it and will definitely visit again.