Hampton Inn Athens
Ranked #4 of 23 Hotels in Athens
Reviewed August 2, 2014

We enjoyed our stay at the Hampton Inn Athens. The hotel was very clean, the staff was very friendly and courteous. No complaints at all! We would definitely stay there again if we ever travel that way again.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Oderay D, Manager at Hampton Inn Athens, responded to this reviewResponded August 6, 2014

Thank you for coosing the HAmpton Inn in Athens, GA for your lodging needs. We apprciate your review.

Reviewed August 1, 2014

My fiance and I frequently stay at this hotel for business. Also, the repeat stays at this hotel is because of the friendly staff and the overall comfort of the room/hotel. The hotel staff is very knowledgeable, helpful, and nice to all of your needs. The bed was very comfortable, and we love the continental breakfast offered. I definitely recommend this hotel for anyone visiting the Athens area and we will be staying there more in the future. Great job!!

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for staying with us. We apprciate your comments and hope to see you again.

Reviewed July 31, 2014

Proximity to street (noisy), I could hear cars going up and down the street, I was awaken twice during the night, the 2nd time restaurant patrons were going to their cars. Breakfast was a disappointment, I chose items I normally would not eat b/c the items on the buffet did not look good. Bed slept better than average. You get what you pay for.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for letting us know about your stay with us.

Reviewed July 30, 2014

rented two rooms for our family - second stay was just a great as the first several months ago both were very clean and comfortable hotel is in a great location in Athens - 10mins from most places didn't try the breakfast but it looked good - the coffee was hot and tasty a little expensive but worth it to know you will have a quiet restful night

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

We appreciate your comments. Hope to see you again.

Reviewed July 27, 2014

1) I came back from work and the room had a foul smell and the A/C didn't seem to work. I complained to Asst Mgr. When I came back in the evening, found an unbearable smell of the deodorizer. I left and came back later and it was batter. Next night I came in late and could not stand the foul smell of the room and stayed at family's nearby. Next morning I complained and was told, it's the A/C problem and they are having it replaced. I asked for another room, there was none. Although the assistant manager Marge, did acknowledge the problem on the first reported day, The GM completely denied any foul smell or A/C problems. Saying, "we had three people checked the room, and could not find any problems". 2) Must also add, this was the smallest room ever, of this standard. There was no chair in the room for the desk. I requested the chair, it came in but could not be used. For, there was no room for the chair between the bed and the desk. And if you force the chair in, not just that you could not sit, your way to the closet was completely blocked. 3) I had requested a microwave and a fridge. I was told, there is none. When I requested the maintenance, he provided the fridge right away. But as I was leaving for work, I was told by Marge, you could bring your food to lobby to heat up. My rent was fully refunded. I called my corporate travel (AMEX), they booked me at the nearest Holiday Inn Express. Off to next travel. But I am not happy with the treatment by this location. Specially, when I have always requested Hampton Inn, as preferred. Athens GA: Location Not, worthy Hampton Inn

Reviewed July 23, 2014

Best nights sleep in a year, seriously. Bed and it's accessories are perfect. Note: It's all available to order on-line which I plan to make some purchases. Clean as the first day of business. Nice staff. Very nice breakfast. I can't find one bad thing to say about my stay. I can't wait to go back. Do yourself a favor and try it, you won't be sorry. Thank you Hampton Inn

Reviewed July 23, 2014

This was a great hotel to stay at. As a women traveling alone safety and cleanliness are very important me. I felt very safe and secure. The room was spotless. The breakfast was wonderful.I would recommend this hotel highly ! Thank you Hampton in for a great stay!