Holiday Inn Express Athens
Holiday Inn Athens-University Area(Athens)(Great Value!)
$87
$80
Country Inn
Hampton Inn Athens(Athens)(Great Value!)
$99
Hampton.com
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $110/night.

$111
Official Site
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $126/night.

$80
$79
$127
HotelIndigo.com
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of $154/night.

$77
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of $102/night.

All reviewscinnamon rollspancake makerroom was cleancoffee tablenothing fancyfree breakfastbusiness tripparking lot isan older propertydowntown areauga campusbroad ststaff was friendlywould definitely stay here againtwo night staygreat roomfootball weekend
Reviewed March 4, 2013 via mobile

This hotel served its purpose by being close to the bars and restaurants off campus, and it was cheap. The front desk staff was not on their game, and they double charged me.
I had to call them to get it resolved.
If you can afford somewhere else, go somewhere else

• Stayed: March 2013
1  Thank ccrawf32
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Athens, responded to this reviewResponded March 18, 2013

Dear ccrawf32,

However, We’re sorry you received poor customer service from our front desk which was unacceptable. I assure you the feedback of our hotel will be reviewed and most certainly forwarded to the appropriate departments. We take the confidence our guests place in us very seriously and work diligently to rectify any unsatisfactory experiences. We hope you give us a chance in the future to show you how great our hotel is.

Orlando A.
Case Manager
IHGCare

Reviewed March 2, 2013

We had stayed at the hotel previously, but this time the room and especially the bathroom was dirty. Even after maid surface the same hair was left on the tub as when we arrived. There was a lot of noise all night from the parking lot and people cursing in the hallways so we didn't get much sleep. On a positive note the breakfast was good. It is a good price but I would not stay there again. Access from the back parking and lobby are challenging. There is no ramp only stairs inside to the lobby so if you have physical limitations is difficult to navigate. The only elevator is very small.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank horsecollar2011

Dear horsecollar2011,

Ferdinand G
Case Manager
IHGCare

Reviewed February 27, 2013

Stayed here last month for a weekend and what can I say...that I love this property! From the speedy check in to the free snack and bottle of water I was definitely impressed! Being a priority club member I was able to have a late check out and there was free breakfast every morning. Also the hotel is just a 5 min walk from downtown Athens where everything is. I recommend this place if you are traveling with family or friends.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank Thebrownkidblog
Reviewed February 14, 2013

I brought a delegation of students to the University of Georgia Model United Nations Conference in February (2013). We were very pleased with the location which was convenient to the university and to downtown Athens. The rooms were clean and had great amenities. The students appreciated the variety offered in the complementary breakfast. We look forward to coming back next year.

Stayed: February 2013
2  Thank craftshowtravelers
Reviewed February 8, 2013

Was in town on business with several colleagues. Check in was smooth. But rooms, are so so. No Internet service in my room. No bar and poor breakfast service. This week I stayed at three hotels, the others were vey good - not this hotel. Front desk service was good, and that's all I can say!

Avoid this hotel if your need web access!

Room Tip: Get a high floor
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Robert M
Andrew J, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Athens, responded to this reviewResponded February 11, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write us a review. We strive to provide the best possible service and experience and it is always great to hear from our guests on how we are doing. I apologize if we were not able to meet your expectations on this day due to the internet and breakfast. I would like to talk to you further about what we can do to make up for your previous stay. If you would email me at andrew.jordan@hi-athens.com I would greatly appreciate it.

Again, I do apologize and regret that these things negatively impacted your experience at our hotel.

Andrew Jordan