Holiday Inn Express Athens
Holiday Inn Athens-University Area(Athens)(Great Value!)
$108
$82
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $94/night.

Hampton Inn Athens(Athens)(Great Value!)
$99
Hampton.com
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $110/night.

$80
Country Inn
$149
GardenInn.com
$111
Official Site
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $125/night.

$127
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of $152/night.

$77
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of $102/night.

$119
SpringHill Suites
$79
Hotels.com
$80
TripAdvisor
All reviewscinnamon rollspancake makerroom was cleancoffee tablenothing fancyfree breakfastbusiness tripparking lot isan older propertydowntown areauga campusbroad ststaff was friendlywould definitely stay here againtwo night staygreat roomfootball weekend
Reviewed February 27, 2013

Stayed here last month for a weekend and what can I say...that I love this property! From the speedy check in to the free snack and bottle of water I was definitely impressed! Being a priority club member I was able to have a late check out and there was free breakfast every morning. Also the hotel is just a 5 min walk from downtown Athens where everything is. I recommend this place if you are traveling with family or friends.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank Thebrownkidblog
Reviewed February 14, 2013

I brought a delegation of students to the University of Georgia Model United Nations Conference in February (2013). We were very pleased with the location which was convenient to the university and to downtown Athens. The rooms were clean and had great amenities. The students appreciated the variety offered in the complementary breakfast. We look forward to coming back next year.

Stayed: February 2013
2  Thank craftshowtravelers
Reviewed February 8, 2013

Was in town on business with several colleagues. Check in was smooth. But rooms, are so so. No Internet service in my room. No bar and poor breakfast service. This week I stayed at three hotels, the others were vey good - not this hotel. Front desk service was good, and that's all I can say!

Avoid this hotel if your need web access!

Room Tip: Get a high floor
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Robert M
Andrew J, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Athens, responded to this reviewResponded February 11, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write us a review. We strive to provide the best possible service and experience and it is always great to hear from our guests on how we are doing. I apologize if we were not able to meet your expectations on this day due to the internet and breakfast. I would like to talk to you further about what we can do to make up for your previous stay. If you would email me at andrew.jordan@hi-athens.com I would greatly appreciate it.

Again, I do apologize and regret that these things negatively impacted your experience at our hotel.

Andrew Jordan
Holiday Inn Express
Athens GA

Reviewed February 5, 2013

My experience in this hotel was okay. I never had any real problems with it, the staff courteous. The rooms were clean, but maybe just bit too small. The location of the hotel may have been the biggest problem as the view out of our window faced what seemed project housing community. The lobby was nice and as I mentioned so was the staff. There seemed to be some construction that was going on in the hotel as some of the halls were being painted thus the paint odor was in the air. The hotel layout was also a bit inefficient as my room was ways away from the lobby. I don’t want to knock on this hotel too much because the people were real helpful but at the end it was not that memorable. The room, the food was all good but I guess I just expected little bit more.

Room Tip: You want to ask about where your room is in relation from the lobby so you dont have to walk ways away.
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Athens, responded to this reviewResponded August 2, 2013

Dear 5feetofperfection,

Thank you for your feedback. We take our guest comments very seriously and always strive to provide comfortable and friendly accommodations. We appreciate your nice comment regarding cleanliness and our staff.

However, We’re sorry we fell below your expectation regarding our location and the renovation. I understand the discomfort this caused you. Again, I do apologize and regret that this impacted your experience at our hotel. We hope you give us a chance in the future to show you how great our hotel is.

Orlando A.
Case Manager
IHGCare

Reviewed January 26, 2013

This is the second time staying at this hotel. Travelling over from the UK for our Annual pilgrimage to the 40 Watt club. This time we had our 2 son's with us so we had a room with 2 double beds. Fantastic amount of room for all 4 of us.Great room and service and value for money. We would specifically like to single out a young lady on reception "Amy" She went out of her way to provide us with great service and was always friendly and chatty with all of us..Nothing was too much trouble. Thank you, you made our 5 night stay a happy one. We are looking forward to our next visit later in the year :)

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family