“Best Mexican Ever”

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Reviewed January 5, 2013

This is my favorite Mexican ever...Ingredients are fresh, staff are friendly and food is delicious. I finally got there with my husband and he agreed, it was delicious. I love the Mexican Taco.

There are newer reviews for Aqua Linda Taquiera

Reviewed December 16, 2012

Generally, I am not a fan of Mexican food, but if I lived in Athens, I would make this place a regular stop. The service was great, they bring out 3 different types of salsa and my dish was one that I had never had before. When I asked, our server suggested the chipolte chicken. It was some yummy goodness.. a little spicy, but not overwhelming. My wife and daughter enjoyed their meals as well. If you are in Athens, or make to Athens, I would recommend this restaurant.

Reviewed November 5, 2012

The food is amazing. You cannot get a better garden quesadilla anywhere! The chips and dips are wonderful too. I love their rice and beans and so does my small child. A wonderful place with the best food around (trust me I've looked)!

Reviewed September 21, 2012

This is the very best Mexican food in Athens. A wide selection to choose from. If you like Mexican food you will love this place.

1  Thank Dewey B
Reviewed August 5, 2012

This is one of my favorite restaurants. The food is very good and you certainly get your moneys worth. When I want Mexican I go to Aqua Linda. The two locations in Athens are very different but the food consistent. The Timothy Road location is very noisy. It makes it very difficult to carry on a conversation.