“Great Pizza, Hip Spot!”

Dining options: Late Night
Athens, Georgia
“Great Pizza, Hip Spot!”
Reviewed April 24, 2013

Both locations are really cool and the one downtown is right in the center of all the actions. The pizza is the BEST in town! Good bar upstairs at the downtown location! We really only eat pizza from here!

Alexandria, VA
“Pizza and Beer at Their Best”
Reviewed April 23, 2013

Excellent pizza -- tasty and large pies with lots of variety. Great selection of beer at a good, solid bar or at the tables on two floors. Good, energetic wait staff who are attentive to your needs. Decent prices with a menu that goes beyond pizza. It is worth a visit for lunch, supper or late at night.

Lewis Center, Ohio
“Don't go by everything you read”
Reviewed April 17, 2013

Lousy food, poor service and not enough help. Originally ordered a slice of Silciian pizza, we were told it would be 1 hour! Instead we had panini's. A chicken pesto had so much pesto it was soaked through the bread. An Italian one had some knock off deli meat instead of the cured ham. A side salad was served after our sandwiches were eaten. The cook staff had "long" beards and very were unkept looking. A disappointing lunch!

Alpharetta, Georgia
“Yummy!”
Reviewed March 26, 2013

I have been avoiding this place because I don't like pizza, but it turns out that their pasta is fabulous! I did a create your own with olive oil, chicken, eggplant and zucchini...man was it good!

Visited January 2013
St. Petersburg, Florida
“It was a hot summer day....”
Reviewed March 8, 2013

I came in on a hot summer day while I was taking a break from moving my friend out of his apartment at UGA. I ordered the capresi sandwich which filled me up perfectly. It was a cold welcoming meal that cooled me off to go back out into the heat.

PS--the bread is the best!

• Visited July 2012