“Yum!!”

Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed July 12, 2013

I love this restaurant. They have good juices and all their food was good! They won me over with the york peppermint patty after breakfast.
good atmosphere and good food! Not much more to say! Oh, except you might wanna get there early during football season!! Busy busy busy!!

Reviewed July 8, 2013

We had 3 different breakfast meals in the restaurant and all 3 were very good and tastful. In this place I have had one of the best coffee's in time. A good choice to visit them. All tables were occupied (8:15)

Reviewed July 7, 2013

the parking can be difficult but worth a stop. The breakfast food was good and great biscuits
Pretty noisy when busy but the staff is really friendly. A young crowd today at least.

Reviewed July 4, 2013

I don't know where to begin.

There's the traditional Mam'a Boy Biscuit Sandwich, or the tofu n' veggies, or the GRITS (and I'm not actually a fan of grits anywhere else), or simply any other dish you pick-THE FOOD HERE IS GOOD.

Nice waiters, a homey feel, and of course, the strawberry lemonade!

It is all wonderful.

Oh, and I should mention how much I LOVE the biscuits. My favorites, ever.

Reviewed June 30, 2013

First the one and only negative...parking. The parking was hard to come by, but we managed to get a place after a bit of time and is was delightful from then on. We called ahead...thank goodness...and were seated about 10 minutes after we arrived. There were a LOT of people waiting at about noon on Saturday, but the line moved quickly. Anyway, we were seated on the back porch and our server came quickly. I chose the Georgia Peach French Toast, one daughter got the tofu stir fry and the other got a fried chicken biscuit. EVERYTHING was fresh and tasty. The french toast was nicely done, it came with pecans that were yummy and a peach compote type mixture that was quite nice. Next time I believe I will order extra peaches and pecans. The stir fry was a bit spicy and plentiful. The biscuit that came with the stir fry opened us up to a little secret sitting on the table. A squeeze bottle held the most luscious berry jam....oh....my.....it was wonderful on top of the huge fluffy, crunchy biscuit. My other daughter, who does not even like biscuits was enjoying each bite of her chicken biscuit...which was huge also. The portions are very large, and every bite was delightful. I will definitely go back on my next trip to Athens!

2  Thank Mommyof4greatkids