“Nice breakfast stop”

Anchorage, Alaska
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Nice breakfast stop”
Reviewed July 7, 2013

the parking can be difficult but worth a stop. The breakfast food was good and great biscuits
Pretty noisy when busy but the staff is really friendly. A young crowd today at least.

• Visited July 2013

• Korean first
Athens, Georgia
“You just can't forget Mama's Boy”
Reviewed July 4, 2013

I don't know where to begin.

There's the traditional Mam'a Boy Biscuit Sandwich, or the tofu n' veggies, or the GRITS (and I'm not actually a fan of grits anywhere else), or simply any other dish you pick-THE FOOD HERE IS GOOD.

Nice waiters, a homey feel, and of course, the strawberry lemonade!

It is all wonderful.

Oh, and I should mention how much I LOVE the biscuits. My favorites, ever.

• Visited November 2012
Chickamauga, Georgia
“Great way to start a day!”
Reviewed June 30, 2013

First the one and only negative...parking. The parking was hard to come by, but we managed to get a place after a bit of time and is was delightful from then on. We called ahead...thank goodness...and were seated about 10 minutes after we arrived. There were a LOT of people waiting at about noon on Saturday, but the line moved quickly. Anyway, we were seated on the back porch and our server came quickly. I chose the Georgia Peach French Toast, one daughter got the tofu stir fry and the other got a fried chicken biscuit. EVERYTHING was fresh and tasty. The french toast was nicely done, it came with pecans that were yummy and a peach compote type mixture that was quite nice. Next time I believe I will order extra peaches and pecans. The stir fry was a bit spicy and plentiful. The biscuit that came with the stir fry opened us up to a little secret sitting on the table. A squeeze bottle held the most luscious berry jam....oh....my.....it was wonderful on top of the huge fluffy, crunchy biscuit. My other daughter, who does not even like biscuits was enjoying each bite of her chicken biscuit...which was huge also. The portions are very large, and every bite was delightful. I will definitely go back on my next trip to Athens!

2 Thank Mommyof4greatkids
Estill Springs, Tennessee
“Fun place for lunch or breakfast”
Reviewed June 27, 2013 via mobile

Everything was good... But, what's up with virtually NO pimento cheese on the pimento cheese sandwich??? It was like a layer of mayo.., not enough to actually taste.

Connecticut
“Killer breakfast, sense price”
Reviewed June 8, 2013

We tried this place on the fly for a Saturday morning. The sausage gravey with biscuits were amazing with tyke gravy. The sausage patties were perfect the bacon was lean full of flavor-not processing chemicals.. My wife got the special risotto cakes w/poached eggs, out of this world!

1 Thank docjct