“many burger options”

Grindhouse Killer Burgers
Ranked #54 of 415 Restaurants in Athens
Cuisines: Bar
Reviewed July 3, 2014

I ordered the grind house special with no onions. The service was fast and the atmosphere was great. It is definitely a college hang out. I was there for lunch. People were watching FIFA world cup soccer on several large flat screen TVs.

There are newer reviews for Grindhouse Killer Burgers

Reviewed July 1, 2014

Had heard the burgers were great and they really were! Great atmosphere and good wait staff. It was a little chilly upstairs as we were seated next to the outdoor area and could feel wind coming through.

Reviewed June 22, 2014 via mobile

I travel on monthly business trips around the country and I've eaten at hundred plus burger places. I discovered Grind House Killer Burgers. Unbelievable!! By far, the freshest best burgers Ever! Number ONE on my list!

Reviewed May 25, 2014

My husband and I had heard of this place and man it didn't disappoint! We both ate the best burgers and fried pickles. Recommend this place to anyone it was awesome!

Reviewed May 3, 2014 via mobile

Atmosphere is nice. I'm not a fan of metal chairs/seats. I ordered the Turkey Burger prepared Hillbilly Style and a side order of Onion Rings. Everything was delicious.
The only complaint was the length of time we had to wait for our food. We waited 18 minutes, which in my opinion is too long considering they were at about 1/4 capacity of customers. However, it was well worth the wait. We will return.