“Good spot for lunch”

Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Lawrence, Kansas
“Good spot for lunch”
Reviewed April 29, 2013

A friend and I had lunch here. There weren't many items on the menu that were accommodating to my allergies. The waitress was friendly and was able to check on the couple of dishes that I was interested in, only to find out I could eat neither of them. So, I was stuck with a salad. The salad was really good, but I wouldn't say that I just have to go back and eat that salad again.

Visited April 2013

“one of the better”
Reviewed March 22, 2013

there are many choices in Athens for good food and this place is one of the better. we enjoy coming in and mixing up some appetizers for the meal. Mary Beth makes a great non-sorority cosmo

Visited February 2013
Athens, Georgia, United States
“Culinary Jewel”
Reviewed March 15, 2013

East West Bistro is known for its food presentation almost as much as for its taste. I love almost any fish there but my favorite item is a simple salad called the Eastern Waldorf. Try it, you'll like it.

Visited July 2012
Savannah, GA
“Would have given it 5 stars if the waitress had been better”
Reviewed February 14, 2013

Had an earlyish dinner here on the weekend. Waitress was nice enough, but was very inattentive--spent half our meal trying to flag her down for extra bread, the check, etc. Too bad, because the food was excellent and a very good value. Would go back and try again!

Visited February 2013
Canuck in Idaho
“another one to cross off the list”
Reviewed January 16, 2013

I came here with a group of friends recently and we ordered a wide variety from the menu. I am not sure anyone loved their dinner. My bulgogi udon bowl was good for the first few bites and then the salt took over and I couldn't eat much of it. My husband's entree was forgotten, the girl I was sitting next to ordered salmon and wow(!) the fishy smell was very strong. One of the appetizers ordered was inedible. I am not sure any of our group will return. Service was decent.

Visited December 2012