“Best Italian food” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of De Palma's Italian Cafe

De Palma's Italian Cafe
Ranked #6 of 410 Restaurants in Athens
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Romantic, Large groups, Special occasions, Kids, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Atlanta, Georgia
“Best Italian food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 7, 2014

You have to try the Goat Cheese Ravioli appetizer. It was Delicious. I had the Chicken Parmigian, portion was huge! My friend had Eggplant Ripieni, also delicious. And desserts were wonderful, Creme Brulee and Zuppa Inglese. I want to go back and try the pizza.

• Korean first
“A good choice”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 4, 2014

This review is for the Timothy Rd location.
The food here is good in a pleasant atmosphere . Monday is our favorite since the wine is half priced.

• Visited February 2014
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Logan, Utah
“Stay Away”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 1, 2014 via mobile

Ranks right up there as one of the worst meals ever! There were 16 of us there for a business lunch. We had one server trying to take care of us. It took 15 minutes just to get sodas, another hour before food arrived. No one said they enjoyed what they ordered. I had the Caprese sandwich. The bread was as dry as if it had been toasted, but it wasn't. The tomatoes were green and there was very little mozzarella. A scant drizzle of balsamic and oil couldn't save it. Nasty!

“So glad went back”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 23, 2014 via mobile

Last year, my plate was average but my daughter loved hers. This time, I had the pan fried ravioli with grilled artichoke hearts and I'm still craving more. My daughters had the pasta depalma which they loved. If they would create an appetizer with the roasted artichoke hearts all would be perfect. We will be back

“Yummy Italian!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 19, 2014

I loved that at 5, there was no wait. I loved that it was quaint and cozy. I loved the breadsticks which were not your momma's breadsticks. I loved my lampchops, although my potatoes on the plate were piping hot and the chops were just about lukewarm (???)
Overall, nice experience!