“AWESOME”

Ranked #3 of 486 Restaurants in Athens
Good for: Special occasions, Local cuisine, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

In my top 5 of Athens restaraunts in for years. Can get crowded with long waits on weekends, especially game day weekends. Great specials and local flavors. Cool place to eat.

Date of visit: September 2019
Write a reviewReviews (1,356)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I really enjoyed my lunch. A delicious quiche and salad!

The place is nice. White tablecloths made it very special !!

Friendly and quick service!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Wide variety of items to choose from. The parmesan crusted trout was excellent. Good service and nice atmosphere. Highly recommend.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

This is hands down my favorite restaurant in Athens. I just started graduate school online at the University of Georgia and my hubby and I decided to have a date night here. What a great place to dine. The atmosphere is peaceful, artsy, classy and the waiters are amazing. Let’s get to the food, best meals ever and dessert is even better. No reservation is needed (they don’t take them anyway) you may sit outdoors or indoors. Price is good for the quality of food. We driven 2 hours to try this place and we will definitely make that trip again.

Date of visit: July 2019
Reviewed September 8, 2019

Anytime we are going through Athens, last Resort is a must stop. The specials are the best I think and the dessert is definitely take home.

Date of visit: August 2019

Been to Last Resort Grill? Share your experiences!