“I love this place. It's...”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Last Resort Grill

Last Resort Grill
Ranked #2 of 413 Restaurants in Athens
Cuisines: American
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Brunch, Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“I love this place. It's...”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 18, 2007

I love this place. It's dressy/casual, and the crab cakes are delicious... They don't take reservations, but the food and atmosphere are worth the wait.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook

• Korean first
“Have I been kicked out of this place? Doesn't change the fact that I've had better...”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 17, 2007

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Madras
“A very good experience”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 1, 2007

We ate here with a party of 5 on a Saturday evening at 6 pm. When we arrived, it was not crowded and we were seated immediately. Our waiter was attentive and got our drink orders right away. We were waiting on one late arrival so had a couple of appetizers (crabcakes and fried green tomatoes), both very good.
Everyone seemed pleased with their entree. We had filet, chicken carbonara and beef tenderloin on pasta. By the time we were eating our entrees, the restaurant had filled up and was quite noisy, but the service was excellent to the end. We also tried several of the desserts: cheescake, red velvet cake, all delicious.
I would definitely eat here again. Our bill was about $130, very reasonable I thought.

1 Thank Phyllis S
Macon, GA
“A Great Place!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 28, 2007

I used to frequent this place back in the early 80s when it was the best bar in town. We went back in June 2007 & were very impressed. We had roast pork, catch of the day & a pasta dish. All were great! I just looked @ the report from March 2007 where customers found something nasty in salads & allegedly reported them to the health dept. I just spoke with the Health dept. (8-29-07) & found they had a 94 health rating with no report
of unpleasant things in anyone's salad. They questioned that comment. I see two customers have reported good food & service since my positive experience. It is a good place so give them a try. I will be back.

1 Thank dawgmanMacon