“Good Wings”

Cuisines: American
Commerce, Georgia
“Good Wings”
Reviewed May 18, 2013

Stoped by before the Ga BB game for wings and beer nice clean place great service clean good selection of beer on tap wings are like a buck a piece lots of different flavors mix them up not bad

• Visited May 2013

Virginia
“Good wings, good specials, great beer selection”
Reviewed April 9, 2013

New wing joint has a huge variety of wing choices which are all pretty good. They have a special on Mondays for $0.50 wings and Tuesday all you can eat wings for $15 ish. The bar is huge and has a great choice of whether to sit at a small table, booth, bar, upstairs or downstairs. The dance floor and stage upstairs are very nice. Worth a visit if you are in the mood for some good wings, go for the fireball wings. Also a great place to watch the game.

Visited April 2013
DirtyBirdsAthens, Owner at Dirty Birds, responded to this review, March 19, 2014
Thanks for the review, glad you enjoyed it. We continue to strive to exceed our customers expectations with our wing flavors as well as the rest of our menu. Monday's are still half-priced wings, but we also discount our wings for Happy Hour from 3-6 every Monday-Friday for $0.75, so if you have a craving, that is a perfect time to stop in!
“Good food, ruined by horrible service.”
Reviewed April 5, 2013

I would love to give this place a good review because of the food, but the service just outweighs it. Have been there 3 times now, and can promise I will not be back. I tried each time to give them another chance, but no more. The horrible service, lack of training, and constant changing of servers makes me think they won't be around long. Never reviewed on one of these, but I think people need to know. I thought the wings were good, but service is HORRIBLE. It is obvious the waitresses are just thrown out there with little help. I actually feel bad for them...

• Visited March 2013
Thank you for taking the time to leave us your feedback, we take your input very seriously. At the time of your visit the Restaurant had just come under new management due to the very issues you bring up concerning training and service. We have worked very hard since then to bring the staff up to a level that we feel is actually ahead of most of the local eateries, and we feel we have greatly improved in that area. It sounds like you gave us more than one chance to improve, but if you have time to stop in and give us another try, we expect you will have a much better experience.
Lawrenceville, GA
“Which Wings to choose?”
Reviewed April 5, 2013

This place is very clean. There are plenty of TV's to watch your favorite sport. And the option on wings is awesome! The service was good as well, very friendly.

Visited March 2013
Thank you so much for the review! We take pride in all of our menu selections, but our wings are definitely the heart of it all. Hope you come back to try some more flavors, or venture in and try some of our other great menu selections...we think they are all pretty tasty!
Athens, Georgia, United States
“Great atmosphere”
Reviewed March 14, 2013

I enjoy my time whenever I visit Dirty Birds. They have really great Fish Tacos and fries!! I dont eat meat but have tried many things on the menu that I really enjoyed. PLUS they have so many Beers on Tap on the upper and lower floor! I have met the owners and many of the staff and everyone is kind and hardworking. I recommend going and enjoying some music at their "crows Nest" venue upstairs and having a brew and playing some pool.

• Visited February 2013
Thanks for the kind words! We really appreciate your business and hope to see you again soon!