“Break for Breakfast”

IHOP
Ranked #269 of 415 Restaurants in Athens
Cuisines: American
Reviewed July 29, 2013

I went with my family and in-laws. It was nice enough, but was nothing spectacular. I prefer more ambiance and local color.

There are newer reviews for IHOP

Reviewed May 31, 2013

Love the food and staff. Always friendly staff. Food is always really good. Good value for the dollar. Quite enough so you can talk to the other people at your table.

Reviewed April 17, 2013

After spending the day at the Atlanta aquarium I took my two boys here. We had the t-bone steaks. Which were ok. The waffles and pancakes completely filled us. We really enjoyed the splashberry and refills. The staff made us feel very welcome and answered all my questions as this was our first visit to an IHOP restaurant. The recommendation came from the supervisor at the local Walmart just along the road.
I am not sure If the restaurant has reservations or outside seating so I have left this blank.

Reviewed March 26, 2013

This is your average Ihop...not too dirty and the people are usually friendly. They tend to get a little busy on the weekends, but as long as you don't mind waiting you're good.

Reviewed March 14, 2013

Actually better than its ranking on Trip Advisor. Good value for breakfast. Omelets were outstanding. Pancakes were great. Egg breakfasts were very good. Have been twice in the last couple of weeks after early church....well staffed, seated quickly, good service!!!! Hint: we had not been to IHOP in the years....the senior item were great and were great values!!!!