“really good service for a fast food chain”
Review of Fuzzy's Taco Shop

Fuzzy's Taco Shop
Ranked #233 of 420 Restaurants in Athens
Cuisines: American, Mexican
Reviewed April 8, 2013

I don't usually review fast food chains because they are all pretty much the same, right? Well, I just wanted to say that I was pleasantly surprised by Fuzzy's. Even though the restaurant just has counter service, several people stopped by to check in on us. Also, the place was spotless and the hot sauce was killer spicy! Nice job Fuzzy's!

Reviewed April 8, 2013

After seeing a show downtown, we had a hankering for chips and salsa, so we tried Fuzzy's. At 11pm, it was loud and full of college students heading out for the night. The service was fine, the chips were ok, the salsa was from a jar (seems like every other taco place gives you fresh salsa), and the guacamole was good, but it was only available in one size, which would have been good for sharing among 3 friends, but way too much for just me. It wasn't necessarily bad, but I don't see any need to go back, since Barberitos is so much better.

Reviewed April 5, 2013

You order at the counter and pick your food up at a window. This clearly on of the newer places there. I would pick almost anywhere else to experience Athens. We were in a hurry and it is good if all you are looking for is fast tacos.

Reviewed January 23, 2013

Its built to handle the crowds and crowds of students that slam the place every weekend night. The tacos are cheap, its usually acceptably clean, and they taste pretty good. But there are better taco places to suit your cravings.

Reviewed June 18, 2012

I didn't like the food, basically mediocre Mexican food. It's a popular restaurant for the college students, but I didn't enjoy it.