“Fabulous”

Dawg Gone Good BBQ
Ranked #26 of 420 Restaurants in Athens
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed August 25, 2014

Fabulous food provided at great prices and we even had a show from the owner who did a song for us. :)

1  Thank MeAgainFolks

Reviewed July 9, 2014

I had Pulled pork, which was good, but not great. Coleslaw and baked beans were very good. Limited inside seating, which wasn't a problem since we were the only ones there, but AC that probably hasn't years forced us to take or dinners back to our hotel. Suggestion to owner: fix your AC and put umbrellas over your outdoor tables.

1  Thank Mer986
Reviewed June 16, 2014 via mobile

Went with my daughter. They were already out of ribs by 6p. I'd suggest going early. Pulled pork was excellent! Mac and cheese and spinach casserole also top notch. Squash casserole had a little too much bread filler. The price is fantastic and the service was wonderful. I'll definitely be back on my return trip to Athens.

1  Thank jerb1227
Reviewed April 8, 2014

I have eaten at most of the BBQ places in Athens and I have to say that I like this one the best for the ribs. They are meaty and will not just fall off the bone but are cooked well and have lots of smoke and pepper flavor. I enjoyed them as well as the sausage which also tasted like it was smoked. I think next time I need to get some slaw on the sausage since it did need that extra depth to make it perfect.
The dinning room is only 2 tables but they have outside seating which is nice.

1  Thank Cchamelion
Reviewed July 31, 2013 via mobile

Terrific, super-hot food, served to order with a smile and a song... BBQ pork, chicken, Mac and cheese, spinach... All of these are great. There's not a lot of atmosphere, but you can sit outside. It's all about the food. :)

1  Thank Smilesdaily