“Excellent personal pizzas”

Teds Most Best
Ranked #17 of 422 Restaurants in Athens
Cuisines: Contemporary
Reviewed December 16, 2012

Teds Most Best was a recommendation and it was excellent. They serve Personal pizzas only which I thought was odd... as most pizza places serve family style pizzas. My family had the Hawaiian pizza and also a pepperoni pizza. Both pizzas were excellent!

Reviewed November 16, 2012

I think most locals would agree - Ted's Most Best is certainly Athenian. The vibe is fresh, fun, and local, amped up with a little bit of sophistication. One of my very favorite things about Athens is the gas-station-turned-restaurant thing that seems to happen on every side of town (Hendershots, SIPS Espresso Cafe, Heirloom, Ted's); I love that kind of feel. It's part of the genuine, creative feel Athens has. I'd recommend this place right before the sun goes down.

Anyway, back to food. I got the Perrella pizza: tomato sauce, mozzarella, goat cheese, prosciutto (pepperoni for food snobs? oh Athens), and garlic. I was starving, ate the whole thing, and didn't feel terrible afterward. I've had many a pizza, so I can't say what my all-time favorite has been, but this one was probably up there.

My boss, who treated us, described it as an upscale Your Pie - I felt that was an accurate statement. It's like more refined pizza, and for $8, it's a pretty good deal. I wouldn't say it's my favorite place in Athens, but I think I can safely make it my favorite pizza place in town. If you're in a pizza mood and want something savory without the heaviness, check it out! Embrace the Athenian food snob/adventurer within.

Reviewed September 28, 2012

Ted's had a really great atmosphere and feel to it. The food was good, but the only critique I would give is that they take a little more time looking into how certain styles of pizza are made. For example, the pizza with arugula, which was delicious, however the arugula was cooked with the pizza instead of being put on after the pizza was cooked. Little things like that are what stood out to me regarding the food, otherwise it was great. Also, the waitress was a bit scatter-brained, when a colleague asked for a glass so he could have some water she seemed a bit confused by the concept and presented an attitude. She also wasn't very considerate when it came to bringing drinks out, instead of sitting them on our table and letting us go about our conversation she felt the need to repeatedly say "here you go" until we were forced to stop our conversation to take our own drinks. Had there been no room on the table from where she was, I would have understood, however, there was plenty of space for here to simply place the drinks and go about her duties. Other than those few little mishaps, I would definitely go back again!

Reviewed September 25, 2012

Love to sit outside and eat here when the weather turns cool. The food is good, a little on the skimpy side though for the money. It's the nicest when no one outside is smoking. Hate that when it is finally nice enough to sit outside the smokers make it impossible to eat there. Smoke free would be really nice!!

Reviewed September 22, 2012

Ted Most Best is a sister to the venerable vegetarian landmark restaurant, The Grit. The ambiance is a bit industrial inside but better to eat outside. The food is pretty good.