“Amazing food!”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed March 7, 2013

Stopped in for lunch as I liked the name of this place. I couldn't decide between the beet salad and a sandwich that had beets in it. The waiter told me to have the sandwich and WOW!
I was SO Delicious! The fact that they source the food locally is a big plus as well. I will be returning ASAP. I can't wait for my next trip to Athens.

Reviewed February 14, 2013

Was trying to find Mama's Boy for breakfast on a Saturday morning and a local recommended Heirloom as an alternative to the line he said we'd be waiting in at MB (at there the next day--yummy, too!) Really enjoyed it--food and service were outstanding and I loved the fact that they use local and organic ingredients. (Try the "Skatecake Benedict" if it's available.) Will be a "must visit" destination for future trips to Athens!

Reviewed February 13, 2013

They always have delicious food that is very refreshing. Brunch is really yummy and lunch is great too. They put a lot of effort into buying as local as possible and as current to the season as possible, so the food tastes amazing. Their desserts are wonderful too!

Reviewed January 23, 2013

Heirloom Cafe is adorable and offers wonderful local foods! The decor to the cafe is great and the offer outdoor seating also. The food is really approachable but also offers things you wouldn't expect.

Reviewed December 27, 2012

I have never been back after first try, it was so disappointing. :-( :0( :0(
It's also not in the nicest part of town and ambiance is less than wonderful, IMO

Been to Heirloom Cafe? Share your experiences!