“Very fresh and nice food”
Review of Etienne Brasserie - CLOSED

Etienne Brasserie
Cuisines: French
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed August 15, 2014

I was there today for lunch, it's a wonderful place. I was sitting at the table outside
Nice french music is playing.
Everyone who already has 21 I recommend to try a cocktail
Such good cocktails rarely even try in the bar
The onion soup was definitely the best of all that I have tried in America before.Typically, american restaurant serves soup with lonely drifting onion and a small quantity of cheese
But this soup was just wonderful.
Then I chose the salmon, husband chose steak
Steak unfortunately was very French size
But the salmon was very juicy with well-chosen spices and vegetables. Tender inside and with crispy crust.
Small portions, but very fresh and nice food

There are newer reviews for Etienne Brasserie

Reviewed August 3, 2014

On a recent business trip to Athens and one of my hosts invited me for dinner. We went to this "French" restaurant for dinner. Being a French Canadian I must say this establishment should be ashamed to call itself a French restaurant. I ordered the duck which was over cooked. This establishment wouldn't be business past the first month if located in Montreal. The fine people of Athens should save their money and eat elsewhere!

Reviewed July 25, 2014

Fine french cuisine right in the heart of Athens. I have frequented Etienne many times, and have never been disappointed. Last night my husband and I had a bottle of the Cuvee des 3 Messes, the special: Marinated Duck Breast with Pork Belly Confit and Rosemary Duck Jus. We also had the steak and frites followed by the crepe desert and lemon cello. Everything was amazing but the lemon cello folks is well worth the stop!
Delightful experience every time!

Reviewed June 30, 2014

Athens doesn't have an upscale French restaurant so I was excited when Etienne opened. It was pretty darn good but not for the high prices. Portions were also a bit small. Won't go back.

1  Thank christine w
Reviewed June 27, 2014

My wife and I walked thru the town looking for a place to enjoy a quiet quality meal while seeing all the variations in food. This place was on the corner across from the university and had a nice table up front in the window. This was a most pleasurable experience as well as a top notch meal. My wife had the pork shoulder and I had the 3 filets or toronados with mash potatoes and asparagus and would recommend them to all.

1  Thank GPSMike