“Excellent experience”

Cuisines: French
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed October 30, 2013

Really good restaurant, especially for lunch! I went there for a couple of times. Recently, I went there on Sunday using a certificate from restaurant.com. Frankly, Sunday brunch is not as good as lunches on weekdays. Just show the certificate in the phone. The service is always good too!

Reviewed October 22, 2013

I have mixed feelings about this place. I love coming here because of the charm and menu, but sometimes the service is just OK. The food is always consistent, cocktails are always fun and different, but sometimes I leave feeling like the whole experience could've been better. We'll keep coming here for sure, just hope the service and overall experience continues to improve!

Reviewed October 16, 2013

Had dinner with daughter a couple of months ago & very much enjoyed. Since it was the two of us, we ate at the bar & really enjoyed conversation with bartender & tried some different cocktails. Go try it!!

Reviewed September 22, 2013

We were looking for something different and chose this. The atmosphere was nice, the French toast was good, but our food was cold. Disappointed. The flavor was ok, just cold food.

Reviewed September 10, 2013

We had reservations to have dinner after a UGA home game but the restaurant was surprisingly not full when we got there. Several walk-in parties were seated pretty quickly.
Waiting for our table, we had great cocktails and super service in the bar area.
Finally seated, our server was quite good and knowledgable about the menu. The filet was sold out which was disappointing. Server made a weird wine recommendation but graciously took the bottle back when none of us liked it.
Steak frites and trout were both delicious choices. Prices are reasonable for both food and wine. I have heard good things about their brunch so plan to go back during my next visit to Athens.