“Surprisingly good food!”

Ranked #158 of 415 Restaurants in Athens
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed September 4, 2013 via mobile

We went here after a bad experience elsewhere in town. What. Great turnaround. The servers were patient with us as we asked A 100 questions and took forever to make a decision. Went with the Chet's choice no eel and enjoyed every bite. Atmosphere might need a refresh but the health score was very good. The crowd tells the story!

3  Thank WhyEatOut
There are newer reviews for Inoko Japanese Steak and Seafood House

Reviewed May 15, 2013

5 of us went on a business dinner, it cost about $100, so I would say it was inexpensive considering the quality of the food. All the restaurant employees were friendly. I can't comment on the restrooms as none of us used them. There was plenty of food and everyone enjoyed their meal. The shrimp was especially tasty. We did not try the sushi. The service was fast and we were able to get seated immediately, perhaps because it was a Wednesday night. We all enjoyed the performance of the chef.

4  Thank Eric P
Reviewed February 10, 2013

My sister, her boyfriend, & I went to Inoko for dinner. Of course, this was not our first trip. I am never disappointed in the food when we dine there. I also am thankful the coupons that I receive in my email. Our chef was excellent & again the food was fantastic!

4  Thank KimberlyH213
Reviewed November 6, 2012

we went to inoko in athens, Ga. for my son's girlfriend's birthday. we had to wait about 45 min, but it was worth it. They seated us where you kinda sit on the floor,but it was fine.Then the show starts. The chef come out and is quite handy with the knife as he slices and dices your food. The kids as well as myself enjoyed watching.The service was very good and the food was great.

3  Thank kuntrykruisers
Reviewed November 1, 2012 via mobile

One off our favorite Japanese restaurants. Once again it was excellent. Melody our server was awesome.

2  Thank Bo B