“Not bad, but nothing to write home about”
Review of Amici

Amici
Ranked #207 of 423 Restaurants in Athens
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner
Description: Pizza. Wings. Friends. We are one of Athens go to spots with the best pizza and wings in town. We always a game on and give service with a smile.
Reviewed March 9, 2014

I used to go to Amici's for lunch once a week or so, and the odd thing about it is that it seemed like the less crowded they were, the worse the service was. I went in there once and I bet there were, tops, half a dozen people in the whole place, and it took about 30 minutes for me to get a cold cut sandwich and a water. The stuff I ate there was always middling to good, but the inconsistent service eventually caused me to stop going there. I guess they were, for the most part, college kids -- but I also wasn't ordering pheasant under glass -- a sandwich comes with an expectation of ordering time, and more than 10 minutes or so is too long.

Reviewed December 7, 2013

Perfect place for late Friday night. The pizza was good, the fettuccine alfredo was better, and the salad was also good. We liked the atmosphere and the beer selection, and the artwork on display brings us to 4 stars. By all means give it a try.

Reviewed November 3, 2013

We had the mozzarella sticks, chicken alfredo and I have a grilled honey mustard sandwich all was good. enjoyed it. Our table was pretty annoying kept squeaking every time we moved. service pretty decent. All was good

Reviewed October 23, 2013

It is a delight to live in Athens and a perk among perks to work downtown. And to be just a three minute walk to the best Buffalo Wings in town- and at a bargain on Wednesdays-- life could not be better. If looking for a taste of Athens in a fun atmosphere - this place is it.

Reviewed February 24, 2013

We stopped by here a few times and the place never seemed to click with us (60s). It had wine specials at times, but we did not enjoy the atmosphere; a lot students do frequent this establishment.