“Not bad”
3 of 5 bubbles Review of Your Pie

Your Pie
Ranked #90 of 413 Restaurants in Athens
Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Dining on a budget
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout
St. Pete Beach, Florida
“Not bad”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 24, 2012

The experience at Your Pie was not bad, not great either, just average. The single person working at the time disappeared to the back several times while we were there. This wouldn't have been a problem except that he was gone everytime we needed something. The food was nothing to write home about, but not terrible either.

• Visited June 2012

Georgia
“Truly customized pizza”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 8, 2012

At Your Pie, you customize each component of your pizza: crust, sauce, cheese, and toppings. They also have excellent gelato for dessert.

• Visited September 2012
Athens, Georgia
“A roach in my food!!!!!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 26, 2012

I went to Your Pie Sunday Afternoon in the downtown Athens, GA location right after church. I went with my family hoping i would have a good time. I've gone to a Your Pie in Watkinsville, GA before thinking that the atmosphere would be similar. Well I was wrong when i first walked in it had a strong smell of alcohol and the Service was not very good at all. Once my family and I sat down we were eating our pizza's normally then out of nowhere a roach like fell from the ceiling or something into my food. Me as an 11 year old started screaming and so did my mom a roach was crawling in my food! I couldn't believe it, it was disgusting! The Your Pie staff looked over but were too lazy to come kill it, so my Dad ran and shooed it away and killed it. Of course I lost my appetite and knew that I was never going back to a roach infested restaurant ever again! Your Pie seriously needs to hire an exterminator. Ask your self this question would you want to go to a roach infested restaurant?

• Visited August 2012
Athens, Georgia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“their pie”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 8, 2012

The store was way to cold. The pizza was average. The service was average. And the price was way to high for a small pizza.

Visited August 2012
Southampton, United Kingdom
“So good!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 22, 2012

I love the taste of a fresh, stone baked pizza which is made to my specifications! The price is pretty reasonable and they have drinks and set menus you can choose from too. I love this place!

• Visited August 2011