“Good food & great prices”
Review of Hilltop Grille

Hilltop Grille
Ranked #36 of 427 Restaurants in Athens
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Hilltop Grille is a Georgia Football themed Bar and Grille. We pride ourselves on old fashioned customer service with a focus on Steak, Seafood, and other menu items created with market fresh ingredients selected to add that special flavor to insure a return trip. Pop by for lunch, dinner, or to enjoy our patio and welcoming bar.
Reviewed July 25, 2014

Nice place for friends and family to meet and enjoyed a good meal in a lovely place. Seems to be very popular. Nice inside dining area, a great looking bar and a big outdoor patio should offer options sure to please. Big menu and daily specials ensures variety. A return spot for sure.

Reviewed June 21, 2014

Cozy and well appointed. Extensive menu with moderate pricing. The service was knowledgeable and responsive.

Reviewed June 13, 2014

This place was recommended by a friend of a friend, and the reviews in TA and other places were mixed, so I was a bit skeptical, but was totally pleased with this experience. The food was perfect: I had a pasta dish with a creamy pesto sauce that was done perfectly and delicious! My companions mostly had various steaks, which they told me were delicious, and cooked perfectly. I could see how tender they were as I watched them eat. Veggies were not overcooked, and portions were generous. I ordered a red Sangria which turned out to be very good (a little on the sweet side, but not unpleasantly so), and soon half our table had followed suit! Only (slight) negative was the waiter being a bit slow, but he was new. He was very nice and helpful, however. Also, vegetarian options were limited.

The location and outside appearance of this restaurant are not exciting, but it's definitely worth a visit

Reviewed May 20, 2014

We have eaten several times at Hilltop grill including lunch. The lunch specials are outstanding. It has become a favorite lunch spot.

Reviewed March 21, 2014 via mobile

I was here in Feb 2014, and I can say the food is excellent and so is the service. A little spendy but worth it for good food..