We spent 2 nights at the UGA Hotel visiting my son who is a student there. I booked a larger room with 2 queens and was very impressed. The bathroom was huge, the beds were very comfortable with big pillows and nice linens. The room had a smal fridge and a microwave. It was at the end of a hall and very quiet. The students who work there, from the front desk to the shuttle, were very nice and went out of their way to help us. You can eat at the hotel or the Snellings Dining across the street, although the hotel has better prices! Parking was adjacent to the hotel and cost $10/day. I joined the Parent's Club and will definitely stay there again on my next visit to UGA.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the beautiful, historic campus of the University of Georgia in Athens, the UGA Hotel and Conference Center includes a 200-room hotel, four onsite dining options, banquet areas, conference rooms, auditoriums, a fitness center, and a computer lab — all under one roof. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz and Travelocity so you can book your University of Georgia Center for Continuing Education & Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Georgia Center - The University Of Georgia`s Hotel Athens
- The Georgia Center - The University Of Georgia`s Conference Center And Hotel