“Seafood”
Review of Square One Fish Company - CLOSED

Square One Fish Company
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Bar scene, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Watkinsville ga
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Seafood”
Reviewed May 20, 2014 credit card Amex Card Member Review

It was the best seafood we have had in Athens. Not as good as some in Atlanta. We sat outside and had good service.

Visited May 2014

Dronfield, United Kingdom
“First night in Athens”
Reviewed May 1, 2014

This is a very busy restaurant and just a few minutes from the hotel where we stayed. The food was excellent, they have some of the most succulent fresh fish dishes all cooked to perfection. Customers can also see the food being prepared and cooked in the open kitchen.

Visited March 2014
Athens, Georgia
“Prices are too high for the taste”
Reviewed March 28, 2014

Service was stellar, drinks were delish...food, well... I had the surf and turf for $25 and my New York Strip was tuff, fatty and WELL done when I ordered medium. I subbed a crab claw for shrimp and the shrimp were very very very good. I went for a group get together but would not probably go back unless for similar event. Too many other tasty seafood stops in Athens.

• Visited March 2014
Macon, Georgia
“Skimpy portions”
Reviewed March 27, 2014

Food was great. Only 3 stars because of the portions. My $20.00 shrimp and scallops consisted of 4 (half dollar sized ) scallops and 4 medium shrimp. Approximately 1/2 cup of slaw and about a "fast food" large order of fries. Some of the best sea food I have had but, I left hungry and I am not a real big eater.

• Visited March 2014
Logan, Utah
“One Square meal, one not so square...”
Reviewed February 27, 2014 via mobile

We had an early dinner, so we had no problem getting a table and service was great, unlike others have reported. I ordered the sesame tuna and it was really good. The portion was huge and prepared properly (I ordered it rare). The sauce was tasty, albeit on the sweet side. My husband ordered the scallops and found them to be quite bland. The prices are very reasonable, especially given the portion size. I had plenty to share with my husband, so we both left happy.

Visited February 2014