“Good”

Reviewed April 16, 2014

the service I experienced was Good
I liked the food
the atmosphere was Good
Most likely I'll repeat the visit

Visited April 2014

“Good But Nothing Spectacular”
Reviewed March 6, 2014 via mobile

Stopped in here for lunch during a recent trip to Athens. Was packed and they definitely have a lot of business. Was looking forward to some great pizza but I have to say we were a bit disappointed. The pizza was extremely greasy. The overall taste was ok, but definitely not out of this world delicious. They also offer subs and they do look like they'd be better than the pizza. Would go back again only to try the subs.

Visited February 2014
Cincinnati, Ohio
“Best Subs Around, Hands Down”
Reviewed February 9, 2014

Little Italy's pizza and cheap beers are no doubt what gets it notoriety amongst the students at UGA, but the subs are unreal -- especially the Italian Super sub. As I recall, it's like $6-7 for a foot long, LOADED sandwich. You can really eat half of it and be full. It's a total dump inside, but that's part of its charm -- and the staff are usually pretty cool and laid back.

Visited March 2013
1 Thank TheFranchise
Raleigh, NC
“College Town Pizza”
Reviewed February 8, 2014 via mobile

My daughter is a student at UGA and she knows I love pizza and she said we had to go to Little Italy. You walk into Little Italy and the aroma hits you and you know you are in a pizza joint.

The pizza slices are offered both thick and thin crust. You can order toppings from ground beef to the staples of pepperoni and mushrooms. I ordered one of each thin and thick crusted. The slices are huge and the crust is crusty.

The pizza is very good and there is no skimping of the toppings. The place was busy and the service Is good. My daughter said it gets busy after 2am and is open to 3am on the weekends

Little Italy has ample seating and offers 5% discount for cash purchases. I enjoyed my visit to Little Italy.

Visited February 2014
1 Thank travelforfun2009
Columbus, Georgia
“We love Little Italy!”
Reviewed October 27, 2013 via mobile

We visit Little Italy every time we come up to Athens. One of our favorite places for pizza. Great food and great prices. Grab a beer and relax.

1 Thank jsappington