SpringHill Suites Athens
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Luxury Inn(Watkinsville)
View Hotel
All reviewsminute drive to downtownbedroom arearoom layoutenglish muffinsstayed here for nightsgreat hoteloatmealbreakfast buffet istwo queen bedsspent one nightcomfortable roomsthe young ladyin townwould stay here againclean hotelfront desk staffvisiting uga
FilterAll languages
Reviewed August 31, 2010

There sales person Jenny is wonderful to work with.

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 21, 2010

The Springhill Suites in Athens, Georgia was a wonderful experience from the moment of arrival until I reluctantly had to leave the next day. The service I received upon arrival was professional and positive. I watched as the front desk person was helping someone else and was impressed with her attitude and demeanor. I knew then I was in the right hotel. The lobby was beautifully decorated and was impeccable. The young lady at the front desk made several suggestions as to restaurants in the area and the one I went too was delicious.
Upon arriving in my room I was surprised by the size and space. The rooms are beautifully decorated. The color scheme is peaceful and relaxing. I love the way the sitting/ desk area is separated from the bedroom area. The room was impeccably clean. I was impressed by how large the bathroom was and the glass enclosed shower added so much to the ambience of the bathroom. The kitchen area was perfect. It had everything I could possibly have needed. The bed was comfortable and while the hotel had to be almost full from what the parking lot looked like. It was so quiet and comfortable that I didn't know there was anyone else there.
The complimentary breakfast was more than adequate and I was impressed with the pleasantness of the staff as they checked to make sure there was plenty of food available. I have made reservations for a football weekend already and will always stay at this hotel when in Athens.

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled solo
Reviewed August 10, 2010

I loved everything--great colors. I did have a room with a shower stall and did miss having a tub. Found out some rooms do have tubs.

Would enjoy real eggs at breakfast- prepared eggs just not to my liking.

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled solo
Reviewed January 7, 2010

The rooms were spacious and clean. Breakfast was great - just wish the bananas weren't so ripe. room rates were reasonable - hope they stay that way so we can come back and stay during a Georgia game. I was just amazed at the size of the room. I will definitely look for this hotel when I travel

• Stayed: December 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 8, 2009

Stayed at this location for a football weekend at UGA. Booked it due to a group rate that was available to us. Definitely a 10-15 minute drive to downtown Athens or UGA, which would have been fine, however, there is no storage space for a family of 3.There is 1 tiny drawer in the entire room, unless you wish to live out of a suitcase. In addition, could not get cell phone service in the room or hallway. Was told it because there is not a Verizon tower in the area. Beautiful hotel, friendly staff, but a distanced from UGA if that is your destination, no storage, and no cell phone service. Based on these factors, will not stay at this property again.And could not access their free wireless internet.

• Stayed: November 2009, traveled with family