“An institution....”

Dining options: Late Night
New Orleans, Louisiana
“An institution....”
Reviewed December 29, 2013 via mobile

Walking in this place takes you right back to the 1960's. It's amazing.

Just a family friendly and fun atmosphere. The cheeseburgers & chili dogs are legendary. They have spectacular onion rings. Cold coca cola.

A must stop for any fan of burger joints from the early years. The best of the best. .

A +. I will be back.

Cornelia, Georgia
“Just like the 60s”
Reviewed December 2, 2013

We stopped by for lunch following a recent trip to Athens. The same flavors, odors and surroundings as I remembered from my college days. I will definitelly visit again for the wonderful chilli dogs, orange shakes, fries and onion rings. Don't expect fine dining: just a great old corner hot dog and burger joint on a reasonable budget. .

• Visited November 2013
1 Thank MissDixieDelight
Wilmington
“New tradition”
Reviewed October 25, 2013

I have been away for a while and brought my family when we visited UGA. The food is still great. Now everyone knows what I mean when I say 'What'll ya have'. Hotdogs, burgers and onion rings are still the best. Don't forget to have an orange drink.

• Visited April 2013
BRISTOL
“Great hot dogs”
Reviewed October 21, 2013

I can never get into the original Varsity in Atlanta so I jumped at the chance to try the one in Athens. Best hot dogs I've ever tasted. You will love it

Visited October 2013
Orlando, Florida, United States
“Good Food.”
Reviewed October 14, 2013 via mobile

Food is great.I recomended this place, if you want to eat the best hot dog in town. The other food they sell as well are very good.

• Visited July 2013