“Ask for this recipe”

Golden Dragon
Ranked #311 of 427 Restaurants in Athens
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed April 25, 2014

They always take a custom recipe for me...Shrimp in spicy brown sause with onions, green pepper, snow peas, broccoli and carrots. Lots of Shrimp. For 13.49 great value. I often take out and it makes two meals easy.

Reviewed November 24, 2013

Would not go again. Did not seem to be clean, menus were sticky, carpet stained, etc. Had sesame chicken which was entirely too sweet with honey. Vegetable lo-mein had no vegetables and was very salty. Egg rolls were hard on outside and cold on the inside. Disappointed this had good reviews, the lack of customers should have made us choose another restaurant. Not sure where the photo attached came from. More like a strip mall.

1  Thank priceless_xx
Reviewed February 24, 2013

I like Chinese, Vietnamese, and other oriental food, but not when MSG is piled on. The atmosphere is not great, but for an all you can eat place its normal. I hope they have no MSG menu in the all you can eat by now.

Reviewed January 4, 2013

I have eaten at many, many, many Chinese restaurants all over the country and this one has the best food by far. It's consistently delicious (and I eat here A LOT!). They have a great lunch buffet. We order delivery frequently to our home. The staff on the phone is so nice and the delivery drivers are so friendly. They deliver very fast too! Great place. I am so thankful they are in my town!!!

Reviewed October 9, 2012

Great tasting Chinese food in a good atmosphere. Reminds me of what Chinese Restaurants used to look like...very ornate.

1  Thank GaHound

Been to Golden Dragon? Share your experiences!