“best Chinese restaurant EVER”
Review of Golden Dragon

Golden Dragon
Ranked #304 of 422 Restaurants in Athens
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed January 4, 2013

I have eaten at many, many, many Chinese restaurants all over the country and this one has the best food by far. It's consistently delicious (and I eat here A LOT!). They have a great lunch buffet. We order delivery frequently to our home. The staff on the phone is so nice and the delivery drivers are so friendly. They deliver very fast too! Great place. I am so thankful they are in my town!!!

Reviewed October 9, 2012

Great tasting Chinese food in a good atmosphere. Reminds me of what Chinese Restaurants used to look like...very ornate.

1  Thank GaHound
Reviewed August 20, 2012

My sons and I love to go here. We always get Mongolian Beef with "crispies" and split it three ways. It's sort of a comforting thing we do on Sunday nights, especially in the winter, when we just want to get out of the house and not cook.

Reviewed July 4, 2012

I don't want to come off sounding like some sort of Chinese food snob, actually quite the opposite. I travel to china a lot, And the food is not the same. I can come home from a trip to China and go to Golden Dragon for something different.

The food is really good, I like the buffet at lunch the best. Plenty of choices and everything is fresh and the food bar stocked every few minutes.

There is plenty of room to eat, even during lunch hour you can find a table. And you never go without a drink, they keep your glass full.

And for less than $7 including the drink for all you can eat lunch, what a deal.

Reviewed March 13, 2012

Ask for shrimp in spicy brown sauce with onions and all the green vegetables (green pepper, broccoli, asparacus, snow peas)

Been to Golden Dragon? Share your experiences!