“I work across the street and will not return”
Review of Marti's at Midday

Marti's at Midday
Ranked #49 of 422 Restaurants in Athens
Reviewed March 19, 2013 via mobile

I work across the street and have eaten in and had take out more than just a few times. Food is not bad but is super expensive. Add to it that on more than one occasion I have heard the owner, I assume Marti, be rude, even downright nasty to customers. Deceided I don't need this place anymore.

2  Thank GeogiaDawg

Reviewed February 17, 2013

Several office functions have been catered by Marti's at Midday. People always comment on how delicious everything is. My favorite is the pimento cheese salad. I eat it on pita chips-yum!

Reviewed February 13, 2013

Marti's knows her sandwiches!!! Her curry chicken salad is by far the best chicken salad I have ever had. Marti's favorite sandwich is also so good. The soups, cookies, and cheddar biscuits are very yummy and always fresh. Oh and the Mint Sweet Tea is unbelievable.

Reviewed January 14, 2013

Love the restaurant! A delicious lunch spot!

Marti's catering is fabulous! Keep them in mind next time you throw a party!

Reviewed November 19, 2012

We ate here on a Monday afternoon. We were the only customers and the counter person seemed annoyed that we were there. Not sure of their hours so maybe we were holding them up? Also, I heard someone saying they were taking a "smoke break" which was interesting considering the type of food led you to believe these were health conscious people.

I got the half curried chicken salad sandwich which was served with pita chips and some fruit. It was good sized and served on toast. i am not a toasted sandwich fan and would have preferred a softer bread. The filling was outstanding, mildly curried with chunks of granny smith apple. The chicken itself is ground to somewhat of a paste.

My daughter got the pimento cheese/chicken salad combo on a large bed of greens with the pita chips and fruit on the side.. The chicken salad was also finely ground and had tarragon. The pimento cheese was good, with a bit of onion, but seriously lacking in the pimento. The pita chips were homemade and thick and ranged from wonderfully crispy to downright chewy. The fruit, including the lemon in my water, had seen better days. Portions are ample but prices are, also.

You order and pay at the counter. There was no place to bus our own tables so we left the baskets on the tables. You get your own to go boxes...