“UGA Football”

4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“UGA Football”
Reviewed January 16, 2013

Gotta love the home of the UGA Football...Gooooooooo, Bulldawg Nation! It is big and well-respected!

Visited August 2012
1 Thank Dhkeim93

Savannah, Georgia, United States
21 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“Safety Concerns”
Reviewed December 20, 2012

Beautiful stadium, but the upper levels have little to no safety devices (adequate handrails, etc) on the upper decks. I'm wearing an aircast and had to climb to the very top row of the stadium to get to my seat. I've never had an issue with heights, but by the time I got to my seat I was physically ill. Could not enjoy the game much because I kept feeling like I or someone around me was going to fall and never stop til they splatted on the field hundreds of feet below! The only way I will EVER go back, is to ensure I have a seat in the lower section of the stadium. A friend of mine that was with me has respiratory problems, she was short of breath and ill by the time we got to our seats as well. There are no provisions for persons with ambulatory issues except an elevator in one far corner of the stadium...you literally have to walk about a mile to get to it. Then the elevator will only take you to the base of the tier. One of the ushers had to carry our concessions up to the top of the stadium for me because I couldn't focus on getting up all the stairs and balancing that too. Just not a good venue for people with medical issues and not enough warning to let you know in advance to request specific seating. The field is beautiful and so is the rest of the stadium, but no more climbing for me!

Yulee, Florida
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“Georiga -Georiga Tech Game”
Reviewed November 26, 2012

A beaufuil stadium in the fall with all the color changes and the college atmosphere. Restaurants and shops close to stadium

1 Thank Gary_Roberson
Atlanta, Georgia
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Great time - even though Tech lost....”
Reviewed November 25, 2012

A nice, well-maintained stadium! We sat in section 603 - visitor seats in the upper deck - and the seats still offered a good view of the game. It is hard to see the scoreboard from there, but the restrooms were easily accessible, clean and there wasn't a line.

1 Thank LAinGA
Flowery Branch, Georgia
58 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 63 helpful votes
“The Home of the Dawgs”
Reviewed November 17, 2012

The best place in the world to see the UGA Dawgs romp! The seats in sections 129 through134 are outstanding. You don't have to sit in the sun all day or none of it if you are in 129.

Visited October 2012