“One of the best places in Athens”
Review of Cali N Tito's

Cali N Tito's
Ranked #5 of 427 Restaurants in Athens
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Takeout
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Takeout
Reviewed September 2, 2014

Just solid very tasty food for a fair price. The atmosphere is eclectic. This is a place to take the kids, eat alone, take a special guest.... This is the place I take out of town guests to give them a taste of Athens.

Reviewed August 14, 2014 via mobile

As a native New Yorker there are countless food establishments that say stay away but once you taste the food you are like "I'll be back" Terminator style. The food was off the hook. My husband and I shared the steak big dish and the burrito. I was leery of the fried eggs with the steak but the combo was authentic and oh so tasty. Wanted to go back but our timing was off for our visit. Loved the decor ambiance. Loved the water spigots. Awesome will definitely be my first stop next time I am in Athens

Reviewed August 13, 2014

What a great place. It's unpretentious, food is really good and today, I felt like I was actually doing it Caribbe-style. There are palm trees, outdoor picnic tables, a parrot and excellent food. Everyone there was happy.The Cuban my guest had was enough for two people and he said "absolutely the bestt". My fish tacos were nicely prepared with plenty of fish and satisfied my lunch craving. Visit Cali N Tito's for a good time and good food.

Reviewed August 12, 2014 via mobile

We've eaten here many times and have never been disappointed. The food is fresh and tasty and the atmosphere fun and relaxing. Come early if you are in a hurry otherwise strike up a conversation while you wait in line to order.

Reviewed August 7, 2014

Cali N Tito's is a fun, primarily outdoor restaurant in Athens. I has the atmosphere you would expect in a college town. The food is great, especially the Cuban dishes and it is a great value for the money. Everything I have had there is obviously freshly made - the chips and salsa came with fresh made salsa with chunks of avocado and lots of cilantro. Each time we visit Athens we always eat there - and Athens is a town of lots of good restaurants!