“So good!”

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Takeout
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Takeout
“So good!”
Reviewed August 17, 2013

Every time I come here, I always get the fish tacos and fried plantains (both delicious). The fish tacos are the best that I have found in Georgia! The atmosphere is super fun...palm trees, colored lights, a real parrot, and fun music. I always come here when I am looking for a good meal and a fun night with friends. Make sure you bring cash or check though, because they don't take credit cards.

• Visited June 2013

• Korean first
Austin, Texas, United States
“What a great place!”
Reviewed August 15, 2013

Saw this on Travel Channel and had chance to try this Cuban/Carribean/Mexican fusion type place. LOVED IT. Had the Fish Burrito and it was as good as any I have had here in Austin, TX. Loved the outdoor patio dining. Felt like I was at a roadside joint in the islands.

Visited August 2013
Owensboro, Kentucky
“Cuban flare”
Reviewed August 5, 2013

My sister took my kids and I here when we visited Athens. What a fun and different venue than the typical tex mex stop! My picky kids loved the plantains! I had the fish burrito and my sister had the fish tacos. Delish!
And don't forget your cash! The other reviewers were correct!

• Visited August 2013
Athens, Georgia
“Fun place with excellent food”
Reviewed August 4, 2013

Delicious food, friendly staff, fun atmosphere. Mostly all seating is outdoors. Can get very crowded during lunch rush...but worth the wait!

• Visited June 2013
“Great Food”
Reviewed July 29, 2013

This is a great place to eat for a good price. This is not u r typical restaurant. You can BYOB as they do not have a liquor license. (A small fee applies.) Worth it.
All the food is great here. But the fish tacos are my favourite.
Seating is like park benches, but natural and enjoyable. People are friendly.

Visited November 2012