“Quiet Tucked-Away Nice”

Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in Ashburn
Oak Park, Illinois
“Quiet Tucked-Away Nice”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 3, 2014

Friendly staff. Nice accommodations. Very quiet town. I would stay there again. Well provided breakfast nook in lobby. Spanish architecture. My room was in excellent condition. Tons of area for my dog to romp in.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled solo
gmashburn, General Manager at BEST WESTERN Ashburn Inn, responded to this review, February 7, 2014
Dear Valued Customer, My staff and I would like to Thank You for staying with us at Best Western. You comments are very important to us and we appreciate the great comments. Please take the time to stay with us again at the end of March for the Fire Ant Festival. It includes a carnival, lots of food, entertainment and vendors. Book early since we do sell out fast for the Fire Ant Festival. Have a Blessed Day!!!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (26)
Merritt Island, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 29, 2014

Was very pleased at the quality and cleaniness of the room for the rate charged. After a long day of driving it was a pleasure to find a nice soft bed near the highway and restaurants. The breakfast buffet was one of the nicest we've ever enjoyed.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

gmashburn, General Manager at BEST WESTERN Ashburn Inn, responded to this review, February 2, 2014
Thank you very much for the Great comments. Our goal is to give our guest a pleasant stay so it is good to know when we do. We hope that you will stay with us again soon and take the time this year to come to the Fire Ant Festival that happens the last weekend in March every year. It offers food and festivities for all. Have a Great Day!!
Port Saint Lucie
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 21, 2014

Comfortable bed, clean carpet, very nice and clean overall.I was in the side/ back so quiet.It is.situated next to Shoneys' Resturant.so convenient for food.Gas.Good off/ on ramp close by.I75
Flat screen TV, good size though not much in the way of channel selections.The tub/shower could have been cleaner,
I would not have taken a bath as the bottom of the tub and surround were somewhat grubby.
Excellent breakfast selection. fruit, cereals, scrambled egg etc;I do not eat much but there appeared to be plenty .
Lady at the desk was no nonsense type.No chat or information given, except I could not have a KIng bed as apparently none are available in the pet rooms.No problem for me really I just like a big bed.
Bit skimpy with the soap and coffee in room . I did not use them.
I tend to be a cleanness person, so I could not give excellent, but certainly would stay again.Was the best I've stayed in so far on the I75 corridor
I paid a little more than I usually do. Price was average Much better room than I have recently been given for me and my cat.I was happy with my choice.

Room Tip: Side /back were quiet .No King beds for folks with Pets.
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

gmashburn, General Manager at BEST WESTERN Ashburn Inn, responded to this review, January 22, 2014
My staff and I would like to THANK YOU for staying with us at Best Western. We really appreciate the great comments and hope to see you again soon. We enjoy our guest pets and are glad that your cat enjoyed the stay also. Have a great day and GOD Bless!!
London, Canada
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 18, 2014

Stopped in on our way to Disney. Check in was quick. The room was clean and spacious. We enjoyed a great breakfast available in the morning. The desk attendant was friendly and helpful. We had driven from London, Ontario that morning and being able to stay at such a nice hotel was very welcome after 17 hrs of driving.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank Mark H
gmashburn, General Manager at BEST WESTERN Ashburn Inn, responded to this review, January 20, 2014
THANK YOU so much for your great comments. It is very important to my staff and I that our guest have a pleasant stay. We hope to see you again soon and don't forget about our Ant Fire Festival in March. It includes rides, food and entertainment with one of the best fire works shows I have ever seen. Book early and Have a Great Day!!
florida and tennessee
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 13, 2014

this is the nicest motel and the cleanest of all. we travel with our 2 little dogs and they are wonderful. breakfast is wonderful also. they go out of their way to make sure you are happy. this is a very good experience for us as we use to hate to stop and spend the night. we would drive 800 miles so we did not have to stop. best western has changed that for us and I am so pleased. it makes the trip much more enjoyable.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

gmashburn, General Manager at BEST WESTERN Ashburn Inn, responded to this review, January 15, 2014
My staff and I would like to THANK YOU for the great comments and for taking the time to let us know how your stay was. Our customer satisfaction is very important to us and we are glad it shows. We hope to see you again soon and have a great day. God Bless!!
ontario
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 10, 2014

I agree with most of the positive comments but would like to point out an important issue that may be a big problem for some : the size of the bathroom. If you are tall or on the large size, you will have to climb into the bathtub to close the door. Do check it out before checking in if you have mobility problems.

Room Tip: Check out the size of the bathroom before checking in if you have mobility problems, It iis TINY.
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple
gmashburn, General Manager at BEST WESTERN Ashburn Inn, responded to this review, January 11, 2014
THANK YOU for taking the time to let us know how your stay was. Our customer satisfaction is very important to us so we apologize for any inconvenience caused. We hope that you will stay with us again soon and take the tie to enjoy our great continental breakfast that includes hot waffles, hot coffee, eggs, sausage, cereal, oatmeal, grits, donuts, danish, bagels, yogurt and fresh fruit. Have a Blessed day!!
Riverview, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 3, 2014

Have stayed at this particular Best Western many times as it lies half between our current home in Florida and previous home in North Carolina. It is always clean and neat, comfortable and the employees are always friendly and helpful. Truly an example of southern hospitality. Just stayed two nights ... December 25th heading north and January 2 heading back south. Will definitely stay again when headed that way.

Room Tip: When traveling with children found the bottom floor easier for access to vehicles for loading and un...
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

gmashburn, General Manager at BEST WESTERN Ashburn Inn, responded to this review, January 6, 2014
Dear Valued Customer, On behalf of me and my staff we would like to THANK YOU for the great comments. We really enjoy when we see our guest staying with us on a regular basis. Our staff enjoy there job and making the guest happy. Please take the time to come visit us in March when Ashburn has the Fire Ant Festival. It has a carnival, venders and lots of food. Have a great New Year!!
Also consider these accommodations in or near Ashburn
Days Inn Ashburn
Econo Lodge
#8 of 15 in Tifton
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Tifton, GA
Days Inn & Suites Tifton

Been to BEST WESTERN Ashburn Inn? Share your experiences!