“Great place to stay..”

Ranked #3 of 4 Hotels in Ashburn
Ocklawaha, Florida
“Great place to stay..”
Reviewed September 21, 2013

I live in Fla. and I travel back and forth to N. Georgia where I have family. I am handicap and i can't travel very many hours without having to stop. The first time that I stayed here was in July 2013. I stayed there 3 times that month. Then I just got back from a trip so i stayed 2 times in Sept. of 2013. The gentleman Sandy and his wife Rupal and 2 sons Naitik and Meet are. WONDERFUL people, they always make me feel welcome and when I call ahead they have their handicap room ready for me. They go and get me ice and help me bring our oxygen equipment out of the car. They are always there to help. When I travel alone, I feel safe here. They have a continental breakfast. I am thankful for this motel. it is NOT EXPENSIVE like some places are. Some of us can'.t afford an expensive place. But it is clean with good beds and a refrig. and microwave. We will ALWAYS stop here.thank GOD there is a hotel like this.

Room Tip: We are handicap and their handicap room is right next to the office.
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled solo
1 Thank Kaye B
gmashburn, General Manager at Days Inn Ashburn, responded to this review, September 23, 2013
On behalf of my staff and I we would like to THANK YOU for your great review. It is very important to us that our guest feel welcome and comfortable. We are glad that you stay with us and look forward to your next visit. Our breakfast is a continental breakfast and is a great start to your day. Have a wonderful day and God Bless!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (6)
Fort Pierce, Florida
Reviewed August 27, 2013

We stopped here on our way from TN to FL. Very inexpensive, right off the highway. It was comfortable, the bathroom needs some fixing, including a new shower curtain because it had mold. We were well rested for our drive.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
gmashburn, General Manager at Days Inn Ashburn, responded to this review, August 30, 2013
Dear Valued Customer, THANK YOU for the great review. Our customer satisfaction is very important to us so we will take your comments to improve our hotel and our guest stay. Next time you visit please take the time to enjoy our continental breakfast. It is a great way to start your day. Have a great day!
South Bend, Indiana
Reviewed July 31, 2013

enjoyed my stay three times, and will come again. The rooms are clean and quiet. and comfortable. thumbs up....i will stay at this motel every time i travel to Florida from Indiana.
very friendly people . Owner is a nice guy.

Room Tip: right off 75 exit 82
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
gmashburn, General Manager at Days Inn Ashburn, responded to this review, August 3, 2013
On behalf of my staff and I we would like to THANK YOU for the great comments concerning out hotel. Our goal is to give our guest the best stay ever. Next time you stay with us please take the time to enjoy our continental breakfast with the great hot coffee. Have a great day and we will see you soon!!
Vandalia, Ohio
Reviewed July 15, 2013

We stay at 2-3 star hotels on a regular basis. This hotel should not be rated a 2-star. The room was clean, small and older. The bathroom is nothing fancy at all and there is not a closet, etc. The breakfast consisted of bread in it's original container for toast, honeybun donuts in their wrapper and cereal. There is no pool and everything about the hotel is very basic which qualifies it as a 1-star. For just ten dollars more you can stay at the Best Western across the street.

This was our first experience at this chain so I do not know if they are all like this.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
gmashburn, General Manager at Days Inn Ashburn, responded to this review, July 19, 2013
My staff and I would like to THANK YOU for staying with us at America's Best Value Inn. It is our goal to make our guest comfortable. We apologize for not meeting your expectations. Our breakfast is a continental breakfast and we offer more items than most continental breakfast chains but hope you will try us again. We offer cereal, toast, bagels, hot coffee, juice, danish, honey buns and more. Have a great day!!

Travelers are raving about these Ashburn hotels

Memphis, Tennessee
Reviewed June 11, 2013

We stayed here on our way from west TN to south FL. It was a decent stop for an overnight stay. Easy access off 75. We were running late thanks to the weather, but the guy at the front desk was waiting on us. No hassle checking in. The breakfast is light - cereal, toast, pastries, and coffee - but it's good if you're traveling. The beds were comfortable. I would probably stay here again when traveling through here.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
gmashburn, General Manager at Days Inn Ashburn, responded to this review, June 21, 2013
Thank you so much for your great comments. It is very important to us that our guest have a pleasant stay. We offer a light breakfast because we understand how important it is to not eat to much when you are traveling. The convenience of being directly off of I75 is great since we offer a great room for a great price. We hope to see you again soon. God Bless!
MORRISON
Reviewed May 16, 2013 via mobile

What a gem! I stay at this hotel whenever I travel through this area! Great clean rooms at a good price. The facility has been remodeled and the rooms are very comfortable. I have had nothing but great experiences staying here. I highly recommend this discount overnight stop.

• Stayed May 2013
gmashburn, General Manager at Days Inn Ashburn, responded to this review, May 18, 2013
On behalf of me and my staff we would like to Thank You for such a great review. Our customer satisfaction is very important to us and it is great when we hear a customer had a pleasant stay. The America's Best Value Inn is a great place for an overnight stay at a great price. We hope you will stay with us again soon and take the opportunity to try our FREE continental breakfast. Have a great day and God Bless you!!
Chicago
Reviewed April 1, 2013

We booked a Suite, which indicated it was a King Size Bed and One Sofa Bed. What we got was a King Size Bed and Soiled Love Seat that was not a Sofa Bed. When I called the front desk I was told they had no Sofa Beds.
My son had to sleep on the floor
Half the lights did not work and the phone was in bad shape. The Love Seat and desk chair had stains; The Love seat had crumbs under the cushions.
This hotel is priced low ($50)-- you get a bed, bathroom, microwave and mini fridge but it's not real clean. The wall is painted a nice green. If I had paid any more for this room I'd be real upset.

Room Tip: Don't pay extra for the suite
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
gmashburn, General Manager at Days Inn Ashburn, responded to this review, April 8, 2013
Dear Valued Customer, My staff and I would like to apologize for not meeting your expectations. It is very important to us to provide quality service. Please stop by and stay with us again and I will personally make sure you get a great room. You can contact me directly at (229) 778-9016.
Thank you for making a comment and have a blessed day.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Ashburn
Best Western Ashburn Inn
Ramada Cordele
Ramada Cordele
#3 of 16 in Cordele
Best Western Colonial Inn
Days Inn & Suites Tifton
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Tifton, GA
Comfort Inn & Suites Cordele

Been to Days Inn Ashburn? Share your experiences!