“This hotel should not be a 2-star”
Review of Days Inn Ashburn

Days Inn Ashburn
Ranked #3 of 4 Hotels in Ashburn
Reviewed July 15, 2013

We stay at 2-3 star hotels on a regular basis. This hotel should not be rated a 2-star. The room was clean, small and older. The bathroom is nothing fancy at all and there is not a closet, etc. The breakfast consisted of bread in it's original container for toast, honeybun donuts in their wrapper and cereal. There is no pool and everything about the hotel is very basic which qualifies it as a 1-star. For just ten dollars more you can stay at the Best Western across the street.

This was our first experience at this chain so I do not know if they are all like this.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
gmashburn, General Manager at Days Inn Ashburn, responded to this reviewResponded July 19, 2013

My staff and I would like to THANK YOU for staying with us at America's Best Value Inn. It is our goal to make our guest comfortable. We apologize for not meeting your expectations. Our breakfast is a continental breakfast and we offer more items than most continental breakfast chains but hope you will try us again. We offer cereal, toast, bagels, hot coffee, juice, danish, honey buns and more. Have a great day!!

Reviewed June 11, 2013

We stayed here on our way from west TN to south FL. It was a decent stop for an overnight stay. Easy access off 75. We were running late thanks to the weather, but the guy at the front desk was waiting on us. No hassle checking in. The breakfast is light - cereal, toast, pastries, and coffee - but it's good if you're traveling. The beds were comfortable. I would probably stay here again when traveling through here.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
gmashburn, General Manager at Days Inn Ashburn, responded to this reviewResponded June 21, 2013

Thank you so much for your great comments. It is very important to us that our guest have a pleasant stay. We offer a light breakfast because we understand how important it is to not eat to much when you are traveling. The convenience of being directly off of I75 is great since we offer a great room for a great price. We hope to see you again soon. God Bless!

Reviewed May 16, 2013 via mobile

What a gem! I stay at this hotel whenever I travel through this area! Great clean rooms at a good price. The facility has been remodeled and the rooms are very comfortable. I have had nothing but great experiences staying here. I highly recommend this discount overnight stop.

• Stayed: May 2013
gmashburn, General Manager at Days Inn Ashburn, responded to this reviewResponded May 18, 2013

On behalf of me and my staff we would like to Thank You for such a great review. Our customer satisfaction is very important to us and it is great when we hear a customer had a pleasant stay. The America's Best Value Inn is a great place for an overnight stay at a great price. We hope you will stay with us again soon and take the opportunity to try our FREE continental breakfast. Have a great day and God Bless you!!

Reviewed April 1, 2013

We booked a Suite, which indicated it was a King Size Bed and One Sofa Bed. What we got was a King Size Bed and Soiled Love Seat that was not a Sofa Bed. When I called the front desk I was told they had no Sofa Beds.
My son had to sleep on the floor
Half the lights did not work and the phone was in bad shape. The Love Seat and desk chair had stains; The Love seat had crumbs under the cushions.
This hotel is priced low ($50)-- you get a bed, bathroom, microwave and mini fridge but it's not real clean. The wall is painted a nice green. If I had paid any more for this room I'd be real upset.

Room Tip: Don't pay extra for the suite
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
gmashburn, General Manager at Days Inn Ashburn, responded to this reviewResponded April 8, 2013

Dear Valued Customer, My staff and I would like to apologize for not meeting your expectations. It is very important to us to provide quality service. Please stop by and stay with us again and I will personally make sure you get a great room. You can contact me directly at (229) 778-9016.
Thank you for making a comment and have a blessed day.

Reviewed February 11, 2013

Stayed here after reading great reviews.We woke up with bug bites,this place was nowhere near what the reviews said.We were given a room on the second floor(no elevator) and asked for a room on the first floor and was told it was five dollars more.There were only six cars in the parking lot it's not like they were full.All I can say is Buyer Beware!

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
4  Thank jim v
gmashburn, General Manager at Days Inn Ashburn, responded to this reviewResponded February 15, 2013

Thank you for your review and we apologize for not meeting your expectations. Our customers are very important to us and we will take your feedback to solve any problems that occurred. We have checked the room that you stayed in and have found no bugs but have had it fumigated anyways. Please take the time to stop in and stay with us again so we may show you a more pleasant stay. Please contact me personally for your next reservation at (229) 567-9016. Sincerely, Mark Patel General Manager America's Best Value Inn and Suites.

Reviewed October 26, 2012

I made advance reservations for this motel and it is very nice. The rooms are nice size. They are clean and comfortable.

The only issue that I had was I had made reservations 2 months in advance. When we stopped at the Georgia Information Center I picked up a motel book. It had a coupon that was cheaper than the reservations that I had made. I asked the manager if he would accept the cheaper rate and he wouldn't. It would have saved me a few dollars.

I would stay at this motel again and I would recommend it.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Bella1202
gmashburn, General Manager at Days Inn Ashburn, responded to this reviewResponded November 2, 2012

Thank you so much for your comments about America's Best Value Inn. Our customers are very important to us. We were not able to give you a lower rate due to the fact that we have a contract with the travel sites and much adhere to their rules. We hope that the next time you are in the area you will stay with us again and enjoy our hospitality. We offer a great continental breakfast and hope that you enjoyed it when you came to visit. Have a great day. God Bless!!

Reviewed October 20, 2012

We were about to check into a different hotel in Ashburn, but then we decided to drive across the street and check out this hotel instead. WHAT a pleasant surprise.
Our hotel room was spotless (as was the entire property). The beds were very comfortable, and the atmosphere for sleeping was so quiet. If this hotel was in Atlanta, the rates for the rooms would easily be worth 4 times the amount that one pays for the rooms here.
Also, I would venture a guess that if some of the other Georgia hotel properties knew how hard-working these very pleasant folks are here at this hotel, there would be many, many job offers for every one of them (to try to lure the entire staff and management away).
And as a plus for this hotel's location--there is a really good waffle-type restaurant (open 24 hours) that you can walk to (it is right across the street). We were happy to see a few Ashburn police officers (no doubt working the long midnight shift) also eating there. Thus, we felt extremely safe at this hotel.
In the future, I would go out of my way, just to stay at this hotel again.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank VGFNC
gmashburn, General Manager at Days Inn Ashburn, responded to this reviewResponded October 22, 2012

Thank you so much for your review and comments. It is very important to America's Best Value Inn and employees to make our customers happy. We try to treat our customers the way we would like to be treated. Our goal in the future is to have more choices for our breakfast so please stop in and see us again soon. We enjoy your company. God Bless!

Also consider these accommodations in or near Ashburn
Best Western Ashburn Inn
#12 of 16 in Cordele
Quality Inn Tifton
Quality Inn Tifton
#13 of 15 in Tifton

Been to Days Inn Ashburn? Share your experiences!