“Real tomato sauce! Real pizza!”

Pizzeria La Tomatina
Ranked #28 of 256 Restaurants in Tegucigalpa
Reviewed March 4, 2018

They are located like in a foodcourt, very relax place, perfect to share with friends and they sell the perfect combination: pizza and beer! The pizza is great, with real tomato sauce and they do delivery! Enjoy!

Date of visit: February 2018
1  Thank EllyTorresM

Reviewed August 11, 2017 via mobile

I popped in to grab a pizza to go after reading the reviews. I ordered the Pepperoni and Jalapeño pizza. Delicious. Staff was very friendly as well. Will definitely be back.

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed June 26, 2017 via mobile

La Tomatina offers a great variation of toppings in other worldly combinations. The pizza is great, service is awesome and it is overall a unique experience.
I found my niche with the pesto pepperoni and mushroom pizza, the flavor is so unique and delicious it's become my go to Sunday football meal!
Highly recommended!

Date of visit: May 2017
Reviewed March 6, 2017

Lots of options for tasty thin crust pizza! As a big fan of Chicago-style pizza, I wish there was more sauce, but it is the favorite of many of my friends!

Date of visit: February 2017
Reviewed December 7, 2016 via mobile

I like to go to La Tomatina with my boyfriend or family, I really like their pizzas, the crust is thin and crispy, really delicious and the variety of ingredients is nice. I love their wings too

Date of visit: November 2016